Sign in to follow this  
almarket23

monster script request. Please help

Question

Does anyone know how to do this? A monster script..

A monster quest in which theres a three tiers.

1st tier:
> The monster is only one and the party just need to kill it. Once the monster is killed. 2nd round will begin after 10 seconds.

2nd tier:
> The monster will respawn again with 25 mini boss (poring type), its either poring, drops, marin, or poporing. The party should kill first all the porings before the boss because if they kill the boss while there still some porings. All porings will die and the boss will respawn again with 25 mini boss.

> The 2nd tier consist of 1 round multiply by the number of partymembers. If the party consist of 5 members then the 2nd tier will have 5 rounds. Once the rounds of the 2nd tier is done then the 3rd tier will begin after 5 seconds.

3rd tier:
> The monster of this tier is only one same as in the 1st tier. The party just need to kill the boss. Once the boss is killed the whole party will be warped back to prontera.

7 answers to this question

I guess, if you'll send me to PM what you have so far and elaborate on some moments, like IDs of the mini bosses and such. Description you gave is a bit too vague to script imo.

@@Garr

I cant send a PM till august 20.

Garr actually I don't have a script made for this one. But the idea of the script is like this.

A whole party will enter a quest dungeon. The goal is to kill the boss mob inside the dungeon. In order for them to win they should kill the monster 3 times.

First Tier:
The party will kill the boss only. Once they killed the boss they will wait 5 seconds and the boss will respawn again.

Second Tier:
Once the boss revived, it will summon 25 mini bosses (its either a poring, marin, poporing or drops. its a random choice). The whole party should kill first those mini bosses before the main boss because once the party killed the main boss while there's still a mini boss alive the main boss will revive again along with the chosen 25 mini bosses.

The second tier will have a rounds depend on the number of party members. Example: if the party has 5 members then this second tier will have 5 rounds.

Once all rounds are done the party will wait 5 seconds for the third Tier

Third Tier:
The party will just kill the boss only. Once the boss is killed the party win.