Sign in to follow this  
Lord Ganja

How to check permanent account variable using query_sql?

Question

How to check permanent account variable using query?

I wanted to check how much #PK_Points does a player have using bindatcmd but i don't know how to use query_sql

command: @checkpkpoints <player name> // Tried to create this script but I got errors xD

if ( set( .@nb, query_sql("SELECT account_id, value FROM acc_reg_num_db WHERE account_id="+getcharid(3,.@atcmd_parameters$[0])+" AND key='#PK_Points', .@aid, .@points) ) ) {		if( !.@nb ) {			message strcharinfo(0),"This only works on players who have PK Points";			end;		}                dispbottom .@points;	}

Is it also possible to check if the attached <player name> is online/offline?

Like if the player is offline it will say 

message strcharinfo(0),.@atcmd_parameter$[0]+" is offline";

Help me please. Thanks in advance!

3 answers to this question

Why would you need that when you can just attachrid and get variable? Or if this bindcmd is just for checking points you can use @set.

Why would you need that when you can just attachrid and get variable? Or if this bindcmd is just for checking points you can use @set.

LOL. I thought this was the only way. :hmm:

How to get the variable from the attached player?

Please enlighten me @@Garr.

I need it to function like:

Player1 will use '@checkpkpoints Player2' to check the #pk_points of Player2.

Edited by Lord Ganja

Ooh, then set is not an option.

Maybe something along these lines?

-	script	checkpoints	-1,{end;OnInit:	bindatcmd "checkpkpoints",strnpcinfo(0) + "::OnCheckPoints",0,99;	end;OnCheckPoints:	if( .@atcmd_numparameters != 1 ) {		dispbottom "Proper usage: @checkpkpoints <Player Name>";		end;	}	if( !(.@taid = getcharid(3,.@atcmd_parameters$)) ) {		dispbottom "Requested player is not online or does not exist.";		end;	}	.@said = getcharid(3);	if( attachrid(.@taid) ) {		.@points = #PK_Points;	} else {		dispbottom "Error occured while checking, please try again later. If this message persists contact GM.";		end;	}	if( attachrid(.@said) ) {		dispbottom "Player " + .@atcmd_parameters$ + " has " + .@points + " points.";	}	end;}

Please note that I did not check it ingame, and only checked for syntax mistakes using haru's script checker.

Also, I'm not really sure if bindatcmd takes every word as a separate parameter or it can take something in quotes as one parameter (and I'm too lazy to actually launch my test server/client and check it out), so this script might need a bit of fixing to work on players with spaces in names.