eurays

Unknown Items(Apple)

Question

Is there anyone can help me ? what should i do with that ? i can wear the custom items, but when i look a my inventory the items is Unknown and it looks like an apple,

PS: sorry for the bad english. thanks for the future help.

7 answers to this question

Iteminfo.lub or Iteminfo.lua (You need to add description of items and sprite/ilustration name in this file.)

I remember in the past when need to change description of items have to use idnum2itemdesctable.txt file, now why have to use iteminfo.lua/lub ? Please help, i want to use old type !

Edited by Dark8008

Iteminfo.lub or Iteminfo.lua (You need to add description of items and sprite/ilustration name in this file.)

I remember in the past when need to change description of items have to use idnum2itemdesctable.txt file, now why have to use iteminfo.lua/lub ? Please help, i want to use old type !
Well itemInfo is read only if you have client >= 2012-04-18.

You cant make it read old format.

(And ahh) new format is much better than previous.

Well itemInfo is read only if you have client >= 2012-04-18.

You cant make it read old format.

(And ahh) new format is much better than previous.

Only 2012-04-18 or lower clients use the x-ray method, newer clients don't read it anymore, if you want the new client features, just learn the new method (very very very very very better than old one.)

Edited by fxfreitas

sir, i already did that. i already put in iteminfo.lub/lua, but when i right click, the u item to check the item description in-game, i got error. :( it says that the item is not found. what should i do that .

sir, i already did that. i already put in iteminfo.lub/lua, but when i right click, the u item to check the item description in-game, i got error. :( it says that the item is not found. what should i do that .

Maybe Missing Collection Sprite, the sprite need to have the same name than iventrory sprite.

data>texture>À¯ÀúÀÎÅÍÆäÀ̽º>collection>youritem.bmp - Check if the name match with the lua file one.

Edited by fxfreitas