Sign in to follow this  
Helena

Waitingroom min and max players to start?

Question

Hello Hercules, i have a request but I am not even sure if this is possible. 

I know how the waiting room event script works, but I wonder if there is a way to make it so:

1. You can have a minimum of 3 players and a maximum of 5 players in the chat/waitingroom.

2. To make the above happen it would not have a insta-start. It checks every 10 seconds how many players are in there. If it has 3, it will run the event after the 10 seconds check, but if it has 4 or 5 it will also run the event. The number has to be equal though, so if one side has 5 the other can't have 3. 

I need this for a bg based event. I don't want to have a strict amount to start so that I don't have to lock possible participants out but at the same time offer more space in the chat-/waitingroom for peak hours. If it helps anything I'm using Annie's BG script for this purpose. Thank you so much. :)

turbo_room,106,117,3	script	Red Team	733,{	end;OnInit:	sleep 50;	set getvariableofnpc( .rednpcname$, "custom_bg#control" ), strnpcinfo(0);OnStart:	waitingroom "Red Team", getvariableofnpc( .minplayer2start, "custom_bg#control" ) +1, "custom_bg#control::OnStart", 1;	end;}turbo_room,93,117,5	script	Blue Team	734,{	end;OnInit:	sleep 50;	set getvariableofnpc( .bluenpcname$, "custom_bg#control" ), strnpcinfo(0);OnStart:	waitingroom "Blue Team", getvariableofnpc( .minplayer2start, "custom_bg#control" ) +1, "custom_bg#control::OnStart", 1;	end;}

1 answer to this question

@@Helena

it would help a lot if you post the full battleground script

I lost my old hard-disk so I don't have anything to refer on

also, I don't think your request can be done with simple *waitingroom

this might need my custom battleground script commands