Sign in to follow this  
minx123

custom warper help me fix

Question

invek,134,159,6	script	Custom Mall	830,{    shop:    warp "sky_quest" ,45,52;	OnInit:waitingroom "Custom Mall",0;end;}invek,172,201,4	script	Vending	858,{   OnInit: waitingroom "Vending AREA",0;end;}invek,118,205,4	script	Event	858,{    OnInit:waitingroom "Event AREA",0;end;}invek,140,81,6	script	WELCOME	858,{    OnInit:waitingroom "WELCOME TO AVILLIONRO",0;end;}invek,171,177,4	script	REFINE	858,{    OnInit:waitingroom "Refine AREA",0;end;}sky_quest,46,55,6	script	Town	830,{    shop:    warp "invek" ,147,164;	OnInit:waitingroom "Town",0;end;}gonryun,159,107,6	script	Town2	830,{    shop:    warp "invek" ,147,164;	OnInit:waitingroom "Town",0;end;}

there got error on my map server.

room have been create, how to fix?

3 answers to this question

you didn't indent your script properly

invek,134,159,6	script	Custom Mall	830,{shop:	warp "sky_quest" ,45,52;OnInit:	waitingroom "Custom Mall",0;	end;}
when the player click on the npc, the script execute the warp command, and also execute the waitingroom command

that's why the server spam error about waitingroom already created

to solve this problem, simple add an end; command before the OnInit label

like this

invek,134,159,6	script	Custom Mall	830,{shop:	warp "sky_quest" ,45,52;	end; // <-- ADD THISOnInit:	waitingroom "Custom Mall",0;	end;}

though, I don't understand why you add shop: label in the 1st place

@@minx123

You should read the scripting guide more thoroughly things like that are plain wrong:

shop:    warp "sky_quest" ,45,52;

If you want any meaningfull help on your script you should describe what your custom warper shall do exactly. There is something going on about 2 waiting rooms and a warp, but it is pretty ambiguous what the purpose of all this is.

Edited by Winterfox

you didn't indent your script properly

invek,134,159,6	script	Custom Mall	830,{shop:	warp "sky_quest" ,45,52;OnInit:	waitingroom "Custom Mall",0;	end;}
when the player click on the npc, the script execute the warp command, and also execute the waitingroom command

that's why the server spam error about waitingroom already created

to solve this problem, simple add an end; command before the OnInit label

like this

invek,134,159,6	script	Custom Mall	830,{shop:	warp "sky_quest" ,45,52;	end; // <-- ADD THISOnInit:	waitingroom "Custom Mall",0;	end;}

though, I don't understand why you add shop: label in the 1st place

sorry.. because i see in script warper custom. i have warp to shop. so i copy from there.

thank you so much for helping.