mybitch

R> My mod to be Hercules Compatible

Question

I've this modification in source that will overlap the

StatusIconChangeTable[SC_JEXPBOOST] = SI_CASH_PLUSONLYJOBEXP;
that is being used in my premium system. But due to the recent updates it has become not compatible with the src files..

Can someone apply this to the new source? Thanks! Attached in this post is the modification that I did!

Thanks again!

premium2.patch

5 answers to this question

The skill.c entries do what the new sc_config.txt does: Define when/wether it can be dispelled by different means.

The ones you need to keep:

db/const.txt (all)

src/map/mob.c (all)

src/map/pc.c (all) -> Keep in mind, sd->sc.data[sC_EXPBOOST] was renamed (something like PLUSEXP or PLUG_CASH_EXP. So put the code beneath that.

src/map/status.c (Only StatusIconChangeTable changes)

src/map/status.h (all)

I am not entirely sure what you mean by does not work, it should compile just fine from the looks of it, however you don't need the changes on skill.c nor on Status.C (other than the StatusIconChangeTable -You need those-)

I am not entirely sure how is the system supposed to work nor what did the 4 cases on status.c do, however now you need to add those into db/sc_config.txt with the corresponding flag

// flag    0x1  - SC cannot be removed by death.//         0x2  - SC cannot be saved.//         0x4  - SC cannot be reset by dispell.//         0x8  - SC cannot be reset by clearance.//         0x10 - SC considered as buff and be removed by Hermode and etc.//         0x20 - SC considered as debuff and be removed by Gospel and etc.//         0x40 - SC cannot be reset when MADO Gear is taken off.

So, I am guessing it needs to be Non removed on death, not dispelled/clearance

SC_PREM_EXP, 13SC_PREM_DROP, 13SC_PREM_JOB, 13

Adding that to db/sc_config.txt plus what I said before should make it work.

that is being used in my premium system. But due to the recent updates it has become not compatible with the src files..

Can someone apply this to the new source? Thanks! Attached in this post is the modification that I did!

Thanks again!

Thanks again!

+1 to Xgear

No need to put the SC_ in skill.c (dispel skill) and status.c (Dispel on death)

I am not entirely sure what you mean by does not work, it should compile just fine from the looks of it, however you don't need the changes on skill.c nor on Status.C (other than the StatusIconChangeTable -You need those-)

I am not entirely sure how is the system supposed to work nor what did the 4 cases on status.c do, however now you need to add those into db/sc_config.txt with the corresponding flag

// flag    0x1  - SC cannot be removed by death.//         0x2  - SC cannot be saved.//         0x4  - SC cannot be reset by dispell.//         0x8  - SC cannot be reset by clearance.//         0x10 - SC considered as buff and be removed by Hermode and etc.//         0x20 - SC considered as debuff and be removed by Gospel and etc.//         0x40 - SC cannot be reset when MADO Gear is taken off.

So, I am guessing it needs to be Non removed on death, not dispelled/clearance

SC_PREM_EXP, 13SC_PREM_DROP, 13SC_PREM_JOB, 13

Adding that to db/sc_config.txt plus what I said before should make it work.

Great!  How about the skill.c entry for SC?