MuzTank

Ragexe 2014-02-05 is not responding when changing maps (occasionally occurs)

Question

I used Ragexe 2014-02-05, when changing maps too fast with @go, the client crashes.

FYI: It's not the New Prontera problem, because when I used @go geffen, sometimes it goes error, and when I reconnected, it works perfectly.

I suspect my LUA files is not compatible with 2014-02-05 Ragexe. I use the newest master revision Translation from https://github.com/ROClientSide/Translation (Nov 12, 2015 commit).

Does someone know what LUA files is being executed when changing maps? Or the solution for this case?

There is no error report when the client goes not responding... I didn't use 'Ignore Resource Errors' and 'Ignore Missing Pallete Errors' patch.

Thank you...

Edited by MuzTank

6 answers to this question

Ah I found the answer, it's all because of loading screen... I don't know what is the difference between this "broken" loading screen with others, except its file size is much2 bigger...

The "broken" loading screen:

lMjqaRJ.png

Edited by MuzTank

Give us more detailed infos,

like your OS, pc spec, list of client diffs or any custom things that you add to client/server?

RAM 12GB

Intel Core i5 @2.4GHz

In the client GRF, only Translation Project + New Prontera Theme

In the server, nothing modification / custom items

Diff used

2 Chat Flood Allow5 Enable Proxy Support (Experimental)6 Force Send Client Hash Packet (Experimental)8 Custom Window Title13 Disable Ragexe Filename Check (Recommended)15 Disable HShield (Recommended)18 Skip Service Selection Screen19 Enable Title Bar Menu20 Extend Chat Box21 Extend Chat Room Box22 Extend PM Box24 Fix Camera Angles (Recommended)28 Increase Headgear ViewID32 Increase Zoom Out Max33 Always Call SelectKoreaClientInfo() (Recommended)34 Enable /showname (Recommended)36 Read msgstringtable.txt (Recommended)37 Read questid2display.txt (Recommended)38 Remove Gravity Ads (Recommended)39 Remove Gravity Logo (Recommended)40 Restore Login Window (Recommended)41 Disable Nagle Algorithm (Recommended)43 Always Use Email for Char Deletion44 Translate Client (Recommended)48 Use Plain Text Descriptions (Recommended)49 Enable Multiple GRFs (Recommended)50 Skip License Screen52 Use Custom Font61 Disable Packet Encryption64 @ Bug Fix (Recommended)65 Load Custom lua file instead of iteminfo.lub68 Enable 64k Hairstyle69 Extend Npc Dialog Box73 Remove Hourly Announce (Recommended)204 Increase Attack Display75 Enable Flag Emoticons211 Use Custom DLL213 Disable Help Message on Login (Recommended)84 Remove Serial Display (Recommended)88 Allow space in guild name90 Enable DNS Support (Recommended)97 Cancel to Login Window (Recommended)
Edited by MuzTank

@@MuzTank

Sorry, I can't reproduce your issue with the exact diffs that you use.

alreadt rested with many @go commands.

Maybe you shouldn't using @go command too fast

I will record it later to show the error...
This case is not happening if Im not using the Translation+CustomProntera GRF. (Only kRO's data.grf and rdata.grf), that's why I suspect the LUA file from the Translation Project.
I dont think so for item error, because I was alone and not using any items/headgear, also no items in inventory

@Dastgir @zackdreaver

Edited by MuzTank