ZelosAvalon

HELP WITH CUSTOM WEAPON

Question

i need to add a custom weapon, what should I do for the sprite appear when i equip the item ?

some1 can help me with Guide about "custom weapon", "custom job" and "custom skill"? I'll need it for my new custom job!

6 answers to this question

Custom weapons NEED to be in the correct ID range to be displayed. Can you share your itemdb code?

which client date did you use ? from here you can get the answer you needed i think

i use 2014-10-22

Custom weapons NEED to be in the correct ID range to be displayed. Can you share your itemdb code?

working now, but one item just one item deal me Gravity error any time i atk a monster, and re-do the sprite ( my sprites i make it with photoshop and grf_editor ) all other weapons work just one with purple collor give me a error ( maybe an error cuz the color like the bg color from transparent items in ragnarok db ) 

Just follow the wiki guides down to the last letter.

now working fine, just one weapon give me an error!

i'm now in home now, i'll post later for you!