simhr

Client crashes when going to prontera

Question

Hi,

when i move to prontera, my client crashes without giving me any information about why it crashes. That behavior only happens at prontera - If i go to another map the client works.

i'm using 2014-10-22bRagexe and updated my $HERCULES/db/pre-re/map_cache.dat and $HERCULES/db/re/map_cache.dat with the Old Prontera (see http://herc.ws/board/files/download/182-old-prontera/)using WeeMapCache.

Unfortunately that didn't fix the error.

I followed this guide (https://rathena.org/board/topic/104452-tutorial-how-to-create-ragnarok-offline-2015-client/) to setup my RO-Client. Maybe i am missing some Client-Files?

Thanks for your help!

-simh

2 answers to this question

Have old prontera in first grf that is loaded

Mostly you would have it in wrong grf or wrong folder

Is there a tool to move the downloaded Old Prontera files to my .grf? Or can you provide me a link to a tutorial to move those files manually to a .grf? I can't repack my updated .grf using WeeMapCache (or i am too stupid to use it)..

EDIT: Sorry for the (very, very) stupid quesion.. I solved it by myself. The solution was to just merge the old prontera "data" with my grf.

Thanks so much for your help!

Edited by simh