Sign in to follow this  
ZelosAvalon

FluxCP Incorrect password.

Question

4 answers to this question

<?php 
2 // This is the application configuration file. All values have been set to 
3 // the default, and should be changed as needed. 
4 return array( 
5 	'ServerAddress'        => 'localhost',              // This value is the hostname:port under which Flux runs. (e.g., example.com or example.com:80) 
6 	'BaseURI'              => '',                       // The base URI is the base web root on which your application lies. 
7 	'InstallerPassword'    => 'secretpassword',         // Installer/updater password. 
8 	'RequireOwnership'     => true,                     // Require the executing user to be owner of the FLUX_ROOT/data/ directory tree? (Better for security) 
9 	                                                    // WARNING: This will be mostly IGNORED on non-POSIX-compliant OSes (e.g. Windows). 
10 	'DefaultLoginGroup'    => null, 
11 	'DefaultCharMapServer' => null, 
12 	'DefaultLanguage'      => 'en_us',                  // Specify the default control panel language (see FLUX_ROOT/lang/ directory for available languages.) 
13 	'SiteTitle'            => 'Flux Control Panel',     // This value is only used if the theme decides to use it. 

Default password is "secretpassword" .  You should change it and use new password during install

<?php 
2 // This is the application configuration file. All values have been set to 
3 // the default, and should be changed as needed. 
4 return array( 
5 	'ServerAddress'        => 'localhost',              // This value is the hostname:port under which Flux runs. (e.g., example.com or example.com:80) 
6 	'BaseURI'              => '',                       // The base URI is the base web root on which your application lies. 
7 	'InstallerPassword'    => 'secretpassword',         // Installer/updater password. 
8 	'RequireOwnership'     => true,                     // Require the executing user to be owner of the FLUX_ROOT/data/ directory tree? (Better for security) 
9 	                                                    // WARNING: This will be mostly IGNORED on non-POSIX-compliant OSes (e.g. Windows). 
10 	'DefaultLoginGroup'    => null, 
11 	'DefaultCharMapServer' => null, 
12 	'DefaultLanguage'      => 'en_us',                  // Specify the default control panel language (see FLUX_ROOT/lang/ directory for available languages.) 
13 	'SiteTitle'            => 'Flux Control Panel',     // This value is only used if the theme decides to use it. 

Default password is "secretpassword" .  You should change it and use new password during install

i change it to:     'InstallerPassword' => '123456', // Installer/updater password.

but always give me a message Incorrect password.

I believe that secret password was not change :D i tried that link on your screenshot and its accepting "secretpassword"

always give me the same message  Incorrect password. i dont know why this happend, i always install fluxcp for alot of ppl and now give me this error, some1 have an tutorial about fluxcp i can follow ?