Question

Hi!

I tried to open my luafiles/data folder and then suddenly when i open all txt files including lua/lubs it all says null.

Here is the screenshot.

Any way to fix this?

post-12635-0-46275800-1461250443_thumb.png

2 answers to this question

Hi!

I tried to open my luafiles/data folder and then suddenly when i open all txt files including lua/lubs it all says null.

Here is the screenshot.

Any way to fix this?

Maybe your PC crashed, and windows cannot save the file, making it save with full null terminator... (If there isn't much thing done on those files, redo it, or try some file recovery software)

Hi!

Here is the screenshot.

Any way to fix this?

Maybe your PC crashed, and windows cannot save the file, making it save with full null terminator... (If there isn't much thing done on those files, redo it, or try some file recovery software)

I don't think so since when i use grf editor i can clearly see everything. But when i extract it out of the grf every time i open it using Notepad++ it shows like that.

It seems to be unusual