TrndsttR

Flux Issue

Question

Hello!

I have a problem regarding my FluxCP. On my Ordinary Flux Theme (Which is the basic one themeless) i have successfully added a

Vote for Point System and then when i added a Flux Theme, The Link to Vote For Point Page disappears. How can i fix this?

10 answers to this question

Does your new flux theme have a v4p button on the website that redirects to the plugin/system?

yes it has. Idk what to do.

You need to add the button / link in your new theme. 

The themeless flux and the one with theme has the same url tho. which is djsklafhsa.com/votepoints

You need to make sure your theme also as the v4p files. The URL will be the same regardless of the theme... but the application won't show on your theme if the theme doesn't have the files as well (since you put it in your default theme). Just copy and paste the same v4p files over to your theme folder.

You need to make sure your theme also as the v4p files. The URL will be the same regardless of the theme... but the application won't show on your theme if the theme doesn't have the files as well (since you put it in your default theme). Just copy and paste the same v4p files over to your theme folder.

I have tried to put it but it doesnt work. See File Attached.

@@TrndsttR was you able to fix it already? Try what mysterious said. If not I might be able to help when I have more time @_@

Not yet :(

post-12635-0-63769100-1461378276_thumb.png

Did you change > /addon/vote_for_points/themes/default < 'default' into your new skins folders name? Also where did you get the v4p from.. was it from paradox or someone else? 

Did you change > /addon/vote_for_points/themes/default < 'default' into your new skins folders name? Also where did you get the v4p from.. was it from paradox or someone else? 

addons/vote_for_credits/themes/default <-- changed default to my theme named 'test' but it doesnt work