Sign in to follow this  
SuoChan

(Solved) 2014-02-05 issue...

Question

Refer here upon mmo: http://herc.ws/board/topic/12657-questions/

Also, I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section. If it is, please do move it. Don't close this until I get an solid answer.

I'm seriously having an issue from the simplest things EVER.

I have NO ISSUE using 20120418 ragexe but whenever I use any latest ragexe such as stable 20140205 changed in mmo, I am UNABLE to connect through my server regardless of compiling files to date.

Only way I can can enter my server if I used NEMO's version_patched to enter (sorry if it's stupid attempt) in my server. Upon clicking, I've received errors unable to locate the direct RO folder, and the iteminfo text that eventually allows me to login the server without hesitation. However, every windows, skills and dialogues are written in Korean. No sprites via inventory are shown but a RED X mark. However, sprites equipped are shown in example 1 can be seen. Updating, translating or even change information in clientinfo did not change anything, as I believe I shouldn't be attempted to use the patched to enter my server. 

Uploaded regard to X in inventory when using Nemo's patched.exe. I didn't screenshot the rest while being in korean cause we get the point.

mcr8mr.jpg

Upload regarding to cmd when attempt to use hercules.exe shows no errors. Sensitive (even insensitive) information are censored.

33w1jef.jpg

Sources:

http://herc.ws/board/topic/7465-how-to-diff-the-2014-client/

http://herc.ws/board/topic/6728-how-to-change-language-to-english/

For now, I've returned back with the id 20120418 to enter in my server and nothing changed. I just need to re-patch my skills into English and everything should be good to go.

Please tell me, with all steps and sources, what do I need to read and understand what I need to do to get this right.

As again, sorry if this seems very amateur, but I would like some assistance. Maybe I'm overlooking things and I need a nap to look at these better, but while I try and see more I would love to see some responses.

I'm impressed no one responded to this for a matter of long time. Sheesh.

Anyways, solved. Got all my answered needed from rathena.

Edited by SuoChan

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet