Sign in to follow this  
LatSo

Custom Weapon

Question

Why is it when I attack , the real picture of the sprite dont show. I mean for example when I @item my custom weapon quincy bow, when I attack the normal picture of bow shows not my sprite.

18117,Quincy_Bow,Quincy Bow,4,124000,,3500,145,,5,1,0x00080800,7,2,34,4,77,1,11,{},{},{}

this is sample of my item_db.

Do I need to put it to item_db2?

3 answers to this question

Why is it when I attack , the real picture of the sprite dont show. I mean for example when I @item my custom weapon quincy bow, when I attack the normal picture of bow shows not my sprite.

18117,Quincy_Bow,Quincy Bow,4,124000,,3500,145,,5,1,0x00080800,7,2,34,4,77,1,11,{},{},{}

this is sample of my item_db.

Do I need to put it to item_db2?

Im confused on what you're saying... are you trying to say the SPRITE doesn't show when attacking/battle stance? Other then that, what image are you referring too? The only image a sprite has would be the collection or item image o_o

i think he means that when equipped and attacking instead of showing the custom bow's sprite his client is showing a regular bow. 

which client version are you using?

Last I remember, weapon act files were hardcoded in the client, requiring you to replace the original sprites in order to show diffrent items. Not sure if this has changed at all..