Pandaaa

Help prt_in map error

Question

everytime i get in prt_in maps it loads 1~3% then gets me error already tried to put prt_in.gat/rsw/gnd in my data folder took from data.grf and patched with weemapcache still gets me error

7 answers to this question

try using default hercules mapcache tool, weemapcache is very buggy

the mapcache.exe inside hercules right? how can i add more maps using default mapcache?

still the same cant get into the prt_in map i already put the original prt_in at the data folder that i extracted from data.grf and used default mapcache to patch it

use my data.grf instead, it is fixed there (issue with some new models)

http://herc.ws/board/topic/6801-release-datagrf/

i use nikkizai kRO & Renewal Full Client 2016-01-24 downloaded from here https://www.nickyzai.com/?p=kro

isn't the same with your data grf?

btw, is the problem im getting error @ prt_in maps are the models? does the data.grf of nikkizai 2016 client has outdated models? i already extracted the original prt_in.gat/rsw/gnd files from data.grf then patched it with mapcache and still getting error when loading 1%.. tried to fix it many times.. i changed my RO Client, Downloaded new data folders(fresh), also tried to replace the nikkizai kRO data.grf with old data.grf.. doesnt fix at all :(