Daifuku

RO Services / Ragnarok Guides - Does anyone know them?

Hello everyone!

https://ragnarokguides.wordpress.com/ro-services/

sfGzhmj.png

Does anyone know who this people are? 

They're using my name/logo for their paid services and I have no freaking idea who they are. 

I already tried to get in touch with this site over facebook but they're not replying anymore after I asked them to remove my name from the site!

I'll update my topics now, letting people know that this is *NOT* me. 

If anyone of you know who this is, or could help me figure out who it is, I'd be happy @_@

I think a few days ago I also read about a different site offering paid services from someone else known in the RO scene. Is this some trend or something that's going on now? Stealing others names and offering paid services to rip off people? D:

Feel free to move if this rather belongs to the off topic section~ 

Well, that was fast. After posting it here, I got a reply on facebook. Saying sorry and he'd remove it.

3pga6Yf.png

I figured out who it is. 

A "customer" of mine did it.
He added me a while back for the future if he needs something. Most likely going to hire me then and re-sell it to different people. 
Make sure to check out the site in the first post to see if he copies your logos aswell since he just "googles" them. (even though he has me on skype, had me on herc as friend and knows exactly who I am, he just happened to google for logos and picked mine and is selling patchers, web related things and other stuff with it! lmao)

M8xQqBL.png

https://ragnarokguides.wordpress.com/author/mrlongshen/

mrlongshen is a member here, no? I've seen him around. In fact it seems he's removed it already.

Yeah he removed it after I threatened him with reporting him/filling out a form for copyright Infringement. He even had the balls to say I ruined his paid services now for posting that he stole my identity! I can't believe it. 

KkZyzth.png

I thinks you are misundertood daifuku, im not selling your graphic design. Im just using your logo.

Oh so that makes it any better? 

I can just come along and use a different persons logo to advertise for my paid services with it? 

I thinks you are misundertood daifuku, im not selling your graphic design. Im just using your logo.

Daifuku just translate to english my thread. LoL. You are kidding me. Im make a paid servicea about ragnarok hosting. Not graphic design. As I mention to you, I just use your logo.

You can't use another person's work without consent.

Edited by True Zeal

15prgc.jpg

Jokes aside, apparently this isn't the first time you have to deal with it and it definitely won't be the last time. I think it is good to let the community know. Maybe we should start with a pinned blacklist of customers (like Aeros recent issues with PayPal conflict or yours).

Edited by Ridley