Sign in to follow this  
Uzieal

Seriously?!

Well Hello all, 

Uzieal here, I made it! I must admit as most others I was reluctant to switch, but I think this project is worth while so I am working on creating a build using Hercules! Lets see, a bit about me.. My specialty is Graphic Design, Spriting, Etc. I also love scripting and toying around with SRC. I have been on Ragnarok Emulator Boards since around the time the first of the Freya Projects were being born, and I have worked on so many servers I loose track sometimes of all the old great servers that have come and gone. I remember the days of Delta being a nub and SF/Others stepping up. I have been there through the drama and anguish.

I am hopeful that this project will go the distance, I LOVE the stability aspects / goals of this project more than anything. As an Administrator it is a never ending task to find the perfect build that you can hold onto and continue to improve without needing to change everything up at every turn, which is not extremely difficult ( anymore ) with all the documentation we have available but to have a ( Stable ) version of anything is always a plus!

I would love to be a community contributor and I will soon have many graphic design releases free for the community but I need to figure out map designing figured out so I can provide map releases paired with my quests / events etc as full packages unique and exclusive to Hercules.

Hmm thats all ~

Edited by Uzieal

Haha thanks all, and yeah Mysterious that was the point to get people to look!

Also totally random but thanks I believe I have used one of your Mysterious SVN

offerings once upon a time xD because I thought it was "mysterious" or something.

YOU must have done something to the name to get people to look at your SVN.

Glad to be here off to poke at bugs, get setup & yeah Brow Edit >_>... Wooosh~