Sign in to follow this  
bWolfie

[2014-02-05] Cancel Button causes client to freeze

Question

I made a short video to best demonstrate my problem: 

Using the cancel button freezes my client. I am still able to chat, use commands such as /bingbing and /doridori, but I cannot move or use skills.

It's as if the client think I'm in a script, and tries to put me in that state (unable to move, skills, trade, etc.).

Using a close, close2 or end feature does no harm to me. But that cancel button does. This is the same for every npc throughout the game.

Please help.

5 answers to this question

Hm actually after further testing it only seems to happen in that center area of Amatsu (official or custom npc). Would you know any reason why it could be happening?

Sorry to bother I found the error. Somebody put this strange code on the first line of an npc

amatsu.gat,233,236,4    script    Nurse    91,16,16,{
Edited by True Zeal

This issue occours because another action is in progress, probably some bad response between server <> client that cause that.

Do you have any other script um background to check something on players (Like a antibot system or something) that checks the players actions? Might be the problem there.

Have you tried warping to another or even the same city? The issue still occurs?

This issue occours because another action is in progress, probably some bad response between server <> client that cause that.

Do you have any other script um background to check something on players (Like a antibot system or something) that checks the players actions? Might be the problem there.

Have you tried warping to another or even the same city? The issue still occurs?

Hey I found the issue. The OnTouch ended with a close; instead of end;

Our server used to run a busted version of eathena, so there's no surprises this never affected anything till now.

Hey I found the issue. The OnTouch ended with a close; instead of end;

Our server used to run a busted version of eathena, so there's no surprises this never affected anything till now.

Ohh I see, so have you fixed the issue? Good luck then =)