Sign in to follow this  
mybitch

Where is the revision for character change name?

Question

I'm using a very old revision of hercules without the renewal updates and also without the character change name update. If possible can I ask what revision did the character change name update was placed? I want to update it manually. Thanks for it!

10 answers to this question

It was updated a long time before and couldn't track of it. I don't wanna update the recent svn since I only use pre renewal hercules. Mind if you can lead me the way?

I believe you're looking for this then o_O https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/commit/889a866e92a6c50f8a085e9c99001a9373830f44

This was a while ago though.. xD

I'm using a very old revision of hercules without the renewal updates and also without the character change name update. If possible can I ask what revision did the character change name update was placed? I want to update it manually. Thanks for it!

What do you mean by "Character Name change"? o_O

What do you mean by "Character Name change"? o_O

this item_db entry

12786,Change_Slot_Card,Character Position Change Coupon,2,,,,,,,,0xFFFFFFFF,7,2,,,,,,{ set SlotChange, SlotChange + 1; },{},{}12790,Change_Name_Card,Name Change Coupon,2,,,,,,,,0xFFFFFFFF,7,2,,,,,,{ set CharRename, CharRename + 1; },{},{}

It was updated a long time before and couldn't track of it. I don't wanna update the recent svn since I only use pre renewal hercules. Mind if you can lead me the way?

I believe you're looking for this then o_O https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules/commit/889a866e92a6c50f8a085e9c99001a9373830f44

yeah also the rename change there was also an update for it.

That was implemented long ago. You should have that working o_O

Yes it was updated in my SVN how come when I used the item_db entry. The rename and slotchange doesn't work? Instead it only goes to the global reg value as CharRename. It doesn't update in the char entries.

Edited by mybitch

Yes it was updated in my SVN how come when I used the item_db entry. The rename and slotchange doesn't work? Instead it only goes to the global reg value as CharRename. It doesn't update in the char entries.

Are you sure after "right clicking" the character on the login screen nothing happens?

Edited by kyeme

Are you sure after "right clicking" the character on the login screen nothing happens?

can't even right click it :D

can't even right click it :D

We're going to keep your separate inquiry to the other topic that you've created over here since the main question of this topic has been answered.