Sign in to follow this  
Diurnal

Unknown Packet on 2012-04-10aRagexe Client

Question

I am getting this on console

[Warning]: clif_parse: Received unsupported packet (packet 0x094b, 19 bytes received), disconnecting session #7.

I've already set the PACKETVER to 20120410 and recompiled.

Edited by Diurnal

5 answers to this question

Thats the wanttoconnection packet if I am not wrong. Did you restart the server after recompiling? I am using that client without any problems at all. 

Yes I've restarted many times.

Could you link me to where you get your exe files? Did you use the Weediffgenerator? and is there a specific diff option that I should not be enabling?

Also the lua files for the client, I tried diffing it with "Read Lua First Before Lub" but it's still looking for lub files like TownInfo

Also the correct Setup.exe that saves the resolution I set, I tried opensetup and it isn't saving, also tried the blue ghost setup. Both ran as Admin.

Edited by Diurnal

I dont remember where I got my exe, however it must be from one of the main sites around, nevertheless you are requesting a packet that is supported by the server for PACKETVER 20120410, so its not like the client is not asking for a packet it should not ask for. I'd suggest you double check src/common/mmo.h's PACKETVER definition in case you made a typo or something, then do a make clan && make sql and try running it again.

As for your LUAs, I am not sure whats the last client you used, but the Lua path is set to dataluafiles514Lua Files (Make sure the files are there)

And lastly, I have no idea about setups, while I run the same client, OpenSetup worked fine for me, however for some of the people on my server it did not work, so they had to get the blue ghost one and others had to get another one (I think I've seen about 5 different setup/versions working for them, I'd say its os-dependant or permissions-dependant. No idea on this point)

sorry for resurrecting a post. i tried diffing my client with skip packet header obfuscation and i still cannot login.

i also checked #define PACKETVER 20120410 also commented #define PACKETVER_RE but i still get

clif_parse: Received unsupported packet (packet 0x094b, 19 bytes received), disconnecting session #7.

EDIT: fixed. skip packet header obfuscation should be unchecked.

Edited by serverkid