Sign in to follow this  
classy5

please help me

Question

:sob:  :sob: PLEASE GUIDE ME STEP BY STEP HOW TO FIX THIS PROBLEM.... I REALLY WANT TO PLAY BY MYSELF  :D in none sexual way.... please im newbieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :sob: :sob: 

foxy.png

PLEASE HELP ME

Edited by classy5

11 answers to this question

you should allowed user to access root@localhost.   just do the % :D

GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO 'root'@'hostname' IDENTIFIED BY 'root' WITH GRANT OPTION;

Edited by Shatotech

GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON *.* TO 'root'@'hostname' IDENTIFIED BY 'root' WITH GRANT OPTION;

took me an hour to find how to grant "privileges" xD but its worthed xD! thank you!

unfortunately theres a new prob :unsure:

foxy.png

took me an hour to find how to grant "privileges" xD but its worthed xD! thank you!

unfortunately theres a new prob :unsure:

foxy.png

did you upload all sql files on your sql server? 

i guess you followed the old guide and did 2 databases, a separate for the logs. Iirc the new config doesn't allow that (please correct me if i'm wrong) so just import the logs.sql to your main database

i guess you followed the old guide and did 2 databases, a separate for the logs. Iirc the new config doesn't allow that (please correct me if i'm wrong) so just import the logs.sql to your main database

yes i think i did follow the old guide http://herc.ws/board/topic/968-guide-how-to-setup-hercules/

how do i "import" the logs.sql  to my main database? (im kinda super nooby) :sry:

people are nice in here  :)

yes i think i did follow the old guide http://herc.ws/board/topic/968-guide-how-to-setup-hercules/

how do i "import" the logs.sql  to my main database? (im kinda super nooby) :sry:

Go to your database (phpmyadmin)

Click your database name

Find the Import on the menu tab

Click Import

Choose logs.sql then click go

Go to your database (phpmyadmin)

Click your database name

Find the Import on the menu tab

Click Import

Choose logs.sql then click go

THANK YOU!!! THANK YEWW THANK you! :sob: :sob:  :sob:  :sob: