Sign in to follow this  
Hafflex

R> Allow a specific monster to show in all map.

Question

Aside from manually adding this monster to my spawn database, is there a way to make it easy like a single line script that would allow this monster spawn in all map areas.

Would be better if there's an option to choose to exclude this monster from appearing in towns. 

Thanks a lot if this request is easy and possible for our script makers.

4 answers to this question

You can create not permanent monster (once is killed it will not spawn again) by script code, but you specify at least an array of maps, and an array of ids (if more than 1 mob you want to spawn). This is very easy to do but they are not permanent.

In the other hand you can spawn permanent monsters but it must be like they have in hercules monster spawn db, you can see this original script from hercules git for an example.

I don't know if there is a value that will tell to spawn all maps, and I don't think so.

edit: you have a map index file, you can do a simple java program to parse it and append the ",<x>,<y>,<xs>,<ys>%TAB%monster%TAB%<monster name>%TAB%<mob id>,<amount>,<delay1>,<delay2>,<event>{,<mob size>,<mob ai>}" string (configured in the way you want). And then remove the maps you don't want. (or before appending)

Edited by rokimoki