Sign in to follow this  
mybitch

How to automatically give prize after finishing endless tower?

Question

Using the old endless tower script, without using the new instance writing. How to add prize that will be given automatically after player finished killing all the monster of the 100 floors.

For example, 1 party finished 100 floors, they will automatically be given 250 cash points.

i'm using the old endless tower script: link here.. http://pastebin.com/0jYQXh8t

Thanks!

7 answers to this question

getpartymember getcharid(1),2;for( .@i = 0; .@i < $@partymembercount; set .@i,.@i + 1 )	getitem 512,100,$@partymemberaid[.@i];

You could make the Lost Soul NPC give you the desired items if you want, since it's only enabled after having killed Naght Sieger.

Maybe putting the prizes you want between the lines 4215 and 4220 4250 and 4254 (the others are up for exploitation) will do what you want. But be careful as this NPC will give that reward to anybody who talks to him.

You could make the Lost Soul NPC give you the desired items if you want, since it's only enabled after having killed Naght Sieger.

Maybe putting the prizes you want between the lines 4215 and 4220 4250 and 4254 (the others are up for exploitation) will do what you want. But be careful as this NPC will give that reward to anybody who talks to him.

No. Naught sieger will not be present. I've removed it here. Like for example, after killing the very last monster of 100th floor. The cash points will be given.

summon your last monster using this line

monster "6@tower",156,147,"Nacht Sieger",1956,1,instance_npcname("#4th Beeper", instance_id())+"::OnMyMobDead";
OnMyMobDead:	getitem 512,100;	getitemn 512,100;	donpcevent instance_npcname("Lost Soul#102", instance_id())+"::OnEnable";	end;

the killer will receive 200 Apple..

summon your last monster using this line

monster "6@tower",156,147,"Nacht Sieger",1956,1,instance_npcname("#4th Beeper", instance_id())+"::OnMyMobDead";
OnMyMobDead:	getitem 512,100;	getitemn 512,100;	donpcevent instance_npcname("Lost Soul#102", instance_id())+"::OnEnable";	end;

the killer will receive 200 Apple..

Not the killer but the whole party. How to do it?

getpartymember getcharid(1),2;for( .@i = 0; .@i < $@partymembercount; set .@i,.@i + 1 )	getitem 512,100,$@partymemberaid[.@i];

Thanks for this! :) Can I add a little follow-up? How to announce the party leader's name after finishing the tower?

Example.

Congratulations to "Simon's" party for finishing endless tower.