noellao25

Tutorial how to install PLEASE..

Question

Anyone here can give me a link of a server and client of hercules and can anyone teach me how to set it up i am currently playing ragna made by AlphaTeamPh and now i just want to try this server beacuse.i think this server is up to date and the forum is updated too.. Hope anyone can help/give me the download link of server and client by the way im using KRo client 04-16-2016 the latest KRO in ratemyserver.net

If.anyone want to help.me.out its better to message me in my facebook

Facebook.com/noel.h.lao

Thanks in.advance guys...

1 answer to this question

You need to download first a copy of emulator on github web page: https://github.com/HerculesWS/Hercules. In there, hit the green button "Clone or download" and then in the button Download zip.

That will bring you a clean copy of emulator, but you still needs to compile it so you can run it on windows (or linux if you want). To compile the emulator you can follow the next tutorial: Compiling - Hercules Wiki.

You will need a compiler (it can be Visual Studio and you can download it from this page) and also a program to manage sql database (actually I use WampServer64)

You can also download a pre-compiled emulator in Downloads section.

When you have a compiled emulator, you can follow this other tutorial to set up your server:

[ tutorial ] Preparing database ragnarok for pre-compiled Hercules