Sign in to follow this  
Nameleszx

Trade logs in web page mode

Question

2 answers to this question

The server only has picklogs to work as tradelogs, assuming you have enabled them in the configuration.

Those logs are found at your logs database under the pickog table with type 'T'

Working with tradelogs as it is is a slightly complex issue, since logs only save "half" of the deal (aka player X gave *someone else* item Y or player X received from *someone else* item Y), but the tables currently do not support identifying the other half of the deal, so it ends up as being pretty hard to do link trades.

You'd most likely have to do:

1.- Query for trades of player X

2.- Fetch the specific trade you'd like more info

3.- Search for trades over the specific time and map (assuming it wasnt @trade'd)

From my experience, whole trade is logged as two consecutive rows (ids) in picklog, so if you found one part, you only need to check previous/next row in table.

Also, every item put into the trade is logged separately. Zeny trades are logged to zenylog table.

Basically there is an algorithm on what to query to get the whole image of trades. It should be quite easy to translate it into PHP for example. However, querying picklog is a performance killer. If you intend to do it on regular basis, I strongly recommend putting picklog on a seperate physical drive (I/O lag) and adding some indexes to the table (full table scans).