Sign in to follow this  
Nameleszx

Boxes items doesn't work

Question

6 answers to this question

Update your item database friend.

It looks like that would be a great solution if the SQL script had valid syntax...

What problem does it have? Is it a big file and you're loading it in PhpMyAdmin?

In that case remember PMA is buggy and fails to load big queries: make some chunks and it'll load nice.

Well, it wasn't a problem with PMA.  Looks like GIT did a silent merge for me that was no good, and when I did my compare to see what the problem was, I was forgetting that the compare was against my own repository and not the real one...  I should be more careful with my passive aggressive comments.

I've tried with a fresh Hercules version and this didn't happen. What Hercules version are you running?

Always try to give as much information as possible, because I think there was a revision in which group items were (unintendedly) broken.

Update your item database friend.

It looks like that would be a great solution if the SQL script had valid syntax...

What problem does it have? Is it a big file and you're loading it in PhpMyAdmin?

In that case remember PMA is buggy and fails to load big queries: make some chunks and it'll load nice.