ToiletMaster

Exclude items in OBB

Question

Hi there,

Is there any way i could exclude items from Old blue box and other items that provide random items?

as i've set quest items specifically from NPCs and so far using OBB is able to receive that quest item which they're not suppose to lol

2 answers to this question

Just comment the undesired entries or add whatever you want on db/pre-re or re/item_group.conf.

Some items that give a random item are here, others are in item_chain.conf and other are in item_packages.conf

For more info, please refer to the announcement topic or the proper documentation in each case.

All examples here are based on the pre-re db folder.

Just comment the undesired entries or add whatever you want on db/pre-re or re/item_group.conf.

Some items that give a random item are here, others are in item_chain.conf and other are in item_packages.conf

For more info, please refer to the announcement topic or the proper documentation in each case.

All examples here are based on the pre-re db folder.

Hi there Jabote!

Thank you for the reply, I did some tries and forgotten to reply actually, my apologies on that,

however my case tends to be a little bit different though, i set a new item actually. 30002 in item_db2, but OBB tends to provide that item though.

i'm trying to take that out if possible