Sign in to follow this  
pixel

Teach me please: how to use initnpctimer, stopnpctimer etc.

Question

I was ready many times official manual and docs about initnpctimer, stopnpctimer but i still cannot understand how it work.

Example:

initnpctimer;     OnTimer10000:      announce "10 seconds to the whole map!",bc_map,0xcc00ff;      end;     OnTimer20000:     announce "20 seconds on map and i do something with characters",bc_map,0xcc00ff;     attachrid(somechar_ac_id); // example, not real variable just for example!     dosomething.... ;      attachrid(backtothemain_ac_id);     OnTimer25000:     announce "i done it after 25 seconds...",bc_map,0xff0099;     stopnpctimer;     end; 

Can someone teach me by examples, etc about timers, where i wrong? How to use initnpctimer? 

I need to write end; after initnpctimer? or just need to use initnpctimer alone, or with some label?

When with after initnpctimer i write 'end'; i get script stop; But i need to do something OnTimer:

When i remove end; my script have no delay, i mean i get all announces in < 1 second. No delay i mean...

Teach me please by examples in different situations how to use initnpctimer, stopnpctimer, attaching players, can someone talk about attaching timers to players, i can attach one timer to one player right? How to attach same timer to few players? Etc.... help me:)

Thank you a lot!

Edited by pixel

2 answers to this question

guides/examples will be very usefull. I already read in "rathena" wiki about timers... but it's not help for me... i really need help by examples in different situations, it will help a lot.