Sign in to follow this  
xienne15

Custom points

Question

What does it do:

If you talk to this npc and pay 100z, he will give you 1-10 random points, this points can be added as you continue paying him 100z.

and

Every time i talk to this npc, it will tell me how many points i have, and when i reach 100 and above points it will tell me you reach greater than 100 points, here is your prize(the npc will give apple).

i dont mind if the points will be in just text(alchemy ranking points) or in item form(poring coin).

1 answer to this question

Try this one:

prontera,75,75	script	Point seller	45,{	mes "[Point Seller]";	mes "Hey!";	mes "I can sell you a random amount of points for just 100z if you want.";	mes "Right now you have "+ #soldpoints +" points.";	mes "Deal?";	if (select("Deal!:No Deal!")==2) { // Second option: No deal		mes "[Point Seller]";		mes "WHAAAT?!";		mes "GET OUTTA HERE!!";		close;	}	else if (Zeny < 100) {		mes "[Point Seller]";		mes "WHAAAT?! You haven't enough Zeny!";		mes "GET OUTTA HERE!!";		close;	}	set Zeny, Zeny - 100;	set .@newpoints, rand(1,10);	set #soldpoints, #soldpoints + .@newpoints;	mes "[Point Seller]";	mes "You rule, man!";	mes "You've got "+ .@newpoints +" new points!";	mes "Your total points are now "+ #soldpoints +"!";	if (#soldpoints < 100) close;	set #soldpoints, #soldpoints - 100;	getitem 512,1;	mes "[Point Seller]";	mes "Hey! You have more than 100 points!";	mes "I'll exchange 100 of your points for this apple!";	mes "It's nice to do business with you!";	close;}

Remember it's untested so it may have errors, but they're unlikely since I've double checked, but just in case.