nyxfatalis

All-in-One Event Error

Question

9 answers to this question

Change this line:

removemapflag .7_map$,mf_restricted,1;

To this:

removemapflag .7_map$,mf_restricted;

Tested and working. More information on setmapflag and removemapflag can be found on the Wiki.

Note: Out of respect for Euphy's paid work, I'd ask that you please remove the script from your original post; however, this is entirely up to you.

And to avoid any drama that might transpire from it being redistributed. @__@

Bump~

I tried changing mf_restricted to mf_zone.

but still the same.

maybe... not test

removemapflag .7_map$,mf_zone;

Bump~

I tried changing mf_restricted to mf_zone.

but still the same.

maybe... not test

removemapflag .7_map$,mf_zone;

still error.

Change this line:

To this:

Tested and working. More information on setmapflag and removemapflag can be found on the Wiki.

Note: Out of respect for Euphy's paid work, I'd ask that you please remove the script from your original post; however, this is entirely up to you.

Change this line:

To this:

Many thanks , i'll removed it asap

Change this line:

To this:

I m confused, the mf_restrict was already dropped since the map zone system implemented

http://herc.ws/board/topic/302-introducing-hercules-map-zone-database/

The mf_restrict (restrict) was dropped.

Change this line:

To this:

I m confused, the mf_restrict was already dropped since the map zone system implemented

Oh wow, I wasn't aware that it had been dropped. Before adding a removemapflag for mf_zone, he should go through and modify his mf_restricted mapflags to mf_zone; additionally, modifications to map_zone_db.conf in the pre-re/re folders should be made. In any case, the error was not in the mapflag that was being removed; the script errored because there was a comma and another parameter after the mapflag parameter.

@xilence01:

I'd recommend that you update your mf_restricted mapflags to mf_zone, and adjust your map_zone_db.conf in the pre-re/re folders as needed.

Change this line:

To this:

Oh wow, I wasn't aware that it had been dropped. Before adding a removemapflag for mf_zone, he should go through and modify his mf_restricted mapflags to mf_zone; additionally, modifications to map_zone_db.conf in the pre-re/re folders should be made. In any case, the error was not in the mapflag that was being removed; the script errored because there was a comma and another parameter after the mapflag parameter.

@xilence01:

I'd recommend that you update your mf_restricted mapflags to mf_zone, and adjust your map_zone_db.conf in the pre-re/re folders as needed.

>

Change this line:

To this:

@xilence01:

I'd recommend that you update your mf_restricted mapflags to mf_zone, and adjust your map_zone_db.conf in the 

Im using the latest hercules, i've checked the mapflags folder and found that it is zone and not restricted,

however the one you said to change ( the mf_restricted,1; <to> mf_restricted; ) works.