Sign in to follow this  
Helena

[Solved] FluxCP Credit Balance doesn't update. Help please.

Question

Ever since I switched from rAthena to Hercules, donations no longer work as they should.

After players make a donation, the credit balance remains zero but yet I'm receiving their donated money... It's just the balance doesn't update... :/

Anyone know why? Here's my application.php

'AcceptDonations'      => true,                     // Whether or not to accept donations.	'PayPalIpnUrl'         => 'www.paypal.com', // The URL for PayPal's IPN responses (www.paypal.com for live and www.sandbox.paypal.com for testing)	'PayPalBusinessEmail'  => '(myemailhere)',        // Enter the e-mail under which you have registered your business account.	'PayPalReceiverEmails' => array(                    // These are the receiver e-mail addresses who are allowed to receive payment.		//'admin2@localhost',                             // -- This array may be empty if you only use one e-mail		//'admin3@localhost'                              // -- because your Business Email is also checked.
Edited by Helena

2 answers to this question

Lol I did that. I just didnt find it necessary to give out my email on a public forum.

The problem is resolved now.

For those who run in the same problem: The email adress had to be a paypal business account instead of personal, and a IPN exception had to be forwarded.

This screencast will guide you through it: http://screencast.com/t/dKCCSWnZVw