Sign in to follow this  
Nameless2you

07/31/2013 kRO Maintenance

※ May contain interpretation errors!!

■ Inspection Time 

- Servers: 21:00 to 07:30 (Spain Time)

Common Patch:

- Some adjustments made to [Charleston Crisis] instance.
-> Required mob amount for deactivating the security system has been lowered.
Ziu Note: Initially, 7 ID# 3126 mobs were required to be hunted down.
-> Required amount of [Explosive Powder] for accessing the instance kernel has been lowered.
Ziu Note: Initially, 4 of them were required.
- 11th anniversary event has started.
-> Time lapse: from 31/07/2013 until 28/08/2013 maintenance.
[Guide about 11th Ragnarok Online special anniversary event]
- Summer event is now started.
-> Time lapse: from 31/07/2013 until 14/08/2013 maintenance.
-> Malangdo has a great festival. Join the best cats this summer.
[Guide about the Ragnarok online summer event, also "Malangdo festival"]
- PC-ROOM event starts.
-> Time lapse: from 31/07/2013 until 28/08/2013 maintenance.
-> [PC-ROOM WARP!] The way of buying event items has been changed.
- Kagerou skill fixed: [Rapid Throw] skill had a problem by what the casting effect wasn't displayed. This will be fixed.
- Fixed an error with [Dexter Travelers Shadow Weapon] description.
-> From INT +1 to DEX +1.

Mains Servers:

Job level increased : Rebellion [!]

rebellionh.jpg

Rekenber mercenary soldiers who survived revolts after the incident while they hid their identities and lived all scattered in Einbroch.

A lot of time has past from that rebellion until now. People have blurry memory about the incident.

A secret place, where survivors can keep in touch, has been made in einbroch. At first glance it seems just like a common bar where customers go for having a good time.

Some strange rumor-based information says all survivors identities are known, but "rebellion" are just stories whose truthfulness is unknown. They're just tales that can be heard at many places.

Main features:

Rebellion is a better class than Gunslinger, their main development being ranged attacks with firearms.

Rebellion can use pistols, shotguns, grenade launchers, machine guns and rifles, which in total are five more weapons than any other class, used by a great skill variety!

- Job change from Gunslinger to Rebellion has been added.
* After the Rekenber rebellion, the mercenary survivor soldiers have protected their identity hidden on darkness. They've started to act for clearing their names.
We are called Rebellion.
-> For getting started on Rebellion job, go to Morocc (moc_fild12).
[Rebellion job related info added]
- Fixed an abnormal effect in some items that had a (skill) buff that increased attack abnormally.
- Fixed an error that let using Magnifier item when the user was dead, provoking a client crash.
- Items World Tree's Dust, Snowflip, Peonymamy y Sadagi used to show a hit effect during WoE time. This will be fixed.
- Oboro skill fixed: Now, when you use [Moonlight Fantasy] skill, only reflects to the straight line target provided there are no obstacles on the path.
- When you healed more than 35k HP it appeared as 0. This will be fixed.
- When you attacked with a kunai without using any skills, it was considered a ranged attack when it's actually a melee attack. This will be fixed.

Sakray Server:

- When you enter to WoE TE castles, some skill activation effects will be changed so that they're now free. [!]
-> Empty Shadow, Shadow Warrior, Distorted Crescent and Moonlight Fantasy.
- Kagerou/Oboro skill fixed: Fixed an error with [Makibishi] skill, where the elemental weapon attribute was applied to the skill.
- Kagerou/Oboro skill fixed: Fixed an error with SP usage when you used [shadow Hiding] skill.
- Maximum HP you can get is now limited by base level.
 -> Lv 1~99: 330,000, Lv 100~150: 660,000, Lv 151~175: 1,100,000 

Translator notes: 
The translation may be inaccurate at some points but I tried my best.
Dates are in European format: day/month/year;
Times are in Spanish time zone (GMT+1 plus +1 DST correction, resulting in GMT+2).
Remember that [!] marked lines mean stronger possibility of inaccurate translation because I couldn't figure out an exact meaning for that. Also, text inside square brackets at the end of a sentences are just polite guesses I make from the patch.

Big thanks to Ziu for the time and skills it takes to translate kRO patches from Korean to Spanish!
Credits go to jaBote for translating it from Spanish into English.

Edited by jaBote

I've fixed myself some mistakes with this patch translation

• Quote didn't cover up all image text (some kudos if someone manages to make a translated image, I can't do that ATM).
  • THere's a sentence that says missing image text. As you can see, it isn't.
  • I forgot to translate a sentence.

Sorry for this guys!