Sign in to follow this  
philg666

Instance problems

Question

hi :)

im kinda new here, i was working with rAthena before and i got this problem when i try to load my custom instances into Hercules

it say in console that i need more " ) " to close something that is already closed or asking for " ; " and " , " where there is already one...

exemple of instances: Endless cellar , Bukonawa and the two other from that RO ep(with hard names...  -_-), i got two custom instances and old glast heim is having the same problem

so what can i do to make it works with Hercules ?

is it complicated?

Thank you

6 answers to this question

You get this error in npc/custom/instances/EndlessCellar.txt, npc/custom/instances/Museum.txt, and npc/custom/instances/DawnInstance.txt because you're sending a value with the instance_id() function.

parse_callfunc: expected ')' to close argument list

Try running your script without a number in the parentheses.

You get this error in npc/yggdrasil/instances/glast_heim_memorial.txt because playertalk() is not a Hercules function.

parse_line: expect command, missing function name or calling undeclared function

Find the custom playertalk() function and load it into a separate file.

You get this error in npc/re/instances/BuwayaCave.txt because the syntax for instance_create() is invalid.

parse_callfunc: not enough arguments, expected ','

The proper syntax is:

instance_create "<name>", <party id>;

You get these errors in npc/re/instances/BuwayaCave.txt and npc/re/instances/BangungotHospital.txt respectively because the syntax for instance_mapname() is invalid and/or it is not (or no longer) a Hercules function.

parse_callfunc: not enough arguments, expected ','parse_line: need ';'

Find the correct syntax for the custom instance_mapname() function.

I'm not entirely sure why you get this error in npc/re/instances/BuwayaCave.txt, but I was unable to find instance_enter() in Hercules' documentation for script commands.

parse_simpleexpr: unmatched ')'

If you could posts segments of code along with the error output caused by each segment, you might get a more constructive responsive. You could just post the script as well.

okay ive corrected many things, 

im stuck at  instance_mapname()  ,  instance_enter()

i dont know how to change them into functions that hercules will recognize, i already looked in the docs but did not find anything =/

the rest is okay i think

Those functions appear to be custom; you wouldn't find any official documentation for them here. Try going through your files from rAthena and find where those script functions are written.

okay i found an interesting topic so ill try to follow that and for those who may have the same problem, i present you with the link i found, its not much but at least you dont have to search and since its a change set you can see were to add your stuff to modify your commands to make instances

(not sure i can post rathena links here... ... )

http://rathena.org/board/topic/84123-r17386-instance-system-rewrite/

thx Via