Sign in to follow this  
Nameless2you

08/15/2013 kRO Maintenance

※ May contain interpretation errors!!

■ Inspection Time 

- Servers: 02:30 to 06:30 (Spain time)

Common Patch:

- Some item descriptions changed so that they say they can now be used by [Rebellion] Class.
(Enhanced Ring of Flame Lord, Ring of Resonance, Helm of Angel, Hat of the Sun God and Variant Shoes)
- Minimum level for starting the episode 14.2 [Mystery Robbery] quest has changed from level 119 to level 120.
- Weight and sell price have been changed from 10 to 0 and 20 to 0, respectively, for [Costume: Wing of Diablo] and [Costume: Blank Eyes] items.
- Some typos were fixed on Taekwon job change quest.

Mains Servers:

- Refining event is now ended.
- Ranger regular attack fixed: When you hit boss monsters out of range you could affect them. This will be fixed. [Translator: Again?]
- Oboro/Kagerou skill fixed: Fixed an error with abnormal HP/SP absorption when using the [swirling Petal] skill.
- Item monsters summoned by a player with [Azoth] and [Hylozoist Card] item will be no longer changed. [! Translator: I don't understand this. This meant you won't be allowed of transforming regular monsters more than once or only Dead Branch summoned monsters and so?]
- Swear filter has been modified for avoiding inappropriate names in Open Buying Store Chat names.
- Shadow Chaser skill fixed: When you got a new skill on the hotkeys (F), the skill there was before in that hotkey bugged (the hotkey only). This will be fixed.
- Fixed an error with sell chat window when you clicked on it a lot of times consecutively.
- Kagerou/Oboro skill fixed: When you used the [Charm-Fire] skill, your spheres used to disappear when you changed ammunition. This will be fixed.
- Fixed an error with selling items when chat windows was active, that allowed to change these items [!]
- Kagerou/Oboro custom dyes are now changed so that they can be more easily recognized.

Sakray Server:

- Some skill activation effects will be changed when you enter on WoE TE castles so that these effects are now free. [!]
-> Anti-Material Blast y Crimson Marker.

Translator notes: 
The translation may be inaccurate at some points but I tried my best.
Dates are in European format: day/month/year;
Times are in Spanish time zone (GMT+1 plus +1 DST correction, resulting in GMT+2).
Remember that [!] marked lines mean stronger possibility of inaccurate translation because I couldn't figure out an exact meaning for that. Also, text inside square brackets at the end of a sentences are just polite guesses I make from the patch.

Big thanks to Ziu for the time and skills it takes to translate kRO patches from Korean to Spanish!
Kudos to jaBote for the translation from Spanish into English!!