Sign in to follow this  
x13th

Group Name Color

Question

So in Hercules we already have this groupid feature wherein we can put players into different groups maybe depending on their subscription or their contribution. Let's say we have these groups:

VIP/Donator - People who've donated to the server.
Contributors - People who've contributed to the server like when they do graphics or have made a script or simply made a good suggestion / bug find.
Helpers - They're not classified as GMs but regular players who wholeheartedly help newbies in-game with their guides, leveling support or assitance, etc.

And I want all these groups to be recognized by everyone through giving them different player name colors.

So the idea is like the GM's yellow name in-game. When they do chats, they're displayed in yellow font color and their name when hovered in-game is in yellow.

I want these to be applied in different groups as well. I'm not sure if this is the right section to seek help (could be a client/source-related edit orsomething)

Thanks in advance.

PS: I already saw an old server who did it, and they're using eAthena. I think it could also be implemented here in Hercules since it's much much more flexible.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet