Sign in to follow this  
LutaReyli

trouble locating files for max levels

Question

I'm brand spanking new to Herc and coding in a gaming space, and thanks to many guides have been getting my feet wet and have a functioning offline private server. However, I've been having problems locating the script needed to edit maximum levels. I've managed to locate what I believe is trunk/src/common/mmo.h, but mine is a .hpp file rather than a .h file, and said .hpp file is missing the #define MAX_LEVEL line of code to manipulate. Two connected questions I have here:

1) is the mmo.hpp file the same mmo.h file that all the guides are telling me about?
2) if yes, since I do not have the #define MAX_LEVEL code currently extant, is it safe for me to add that line in manually?

thanks muchly

0 answers to this question

.hpp files is C++ code but hercules not using C++ at all. This mean you probably looking in wrong emulator

I've been using anacondaq's 4cram_4th_jobs emulator, but also have hercules and rathena emulators. I suppose I should ask in that thread directly and see if the emulators interact with each other in anyway. Thank you for informing me of the difference.