Kaiichiro

Personal storage

Question

1 answer to this question

I would say that possible or impossible really depends on how far you want to go and how much you know about programming / hercules source :)

It is not supported by default. So if you are looking for a config to enable it, the answer is: no, not possible.

But we have complete access to Hercules source and database so it is possible to just make a new implementation of a new storage (or modify the existing one) that works based on character, just like we have storage for guilds and for accounts. I don't know if it matters for the client which kind of storage you are using, if it does, just send it as an account storage and should work fine. The server side is what really matters.

If you are going forward with the idea of making a new storage,  looking into the current storage implementation may serve as an useful reference (I think starting at src/map/storage.c and src/char/int_storage.c would be great starting points)