Sign in to follow this  
purityz

about huge in last update. (hercules interface and rename thing)

Question

since my server got a lot of source mod and I got a very bad brain.I forget what I have modify or implement something.

I forgot most of the source code I modify and where I change/implement it.

and the lastest update (hercules interface and rename thing) messed my server up. it keep on random crashing and I dont know where the problem.(yeah, it my bad, I should have comment what have I change in file).

and I got a lot of conflict in every update. so I think  I should start from zero again.

so my question is.

In tortuisesvn is there a function that can tell me what I have change/modify the source code and where I change/modify it.

So I can start from fresh hercules and implement my custom src one by one.

thank you,

ps. sorry for my very bad English.  :unsure:

Edited by purityz

2 answers to this question

Using svn, nah I don't think so have a way to track. If u were using git, u can track it.

But if renewal update messed up ur source, it wou,d have just errored on compiling.

As far, I too have many mods in my server, but its not affected by renewal phase.

yes, i fixed all the error that show up in my compiler but since all the mod I have. most of it are almost rewriting the old function.

something like rewriting a huge thing in bgqueu system and a lot of function in battleground.c (I think these 2 thing are the problem that make ir crashing but I dont know why since It not show any error at all)

after all those conflict I have since update I fixed all the error that occurs. compiler not show any error but I think I miss something and that make it random crashing on my server.  (real server that have hundred of player but in my test server I cant find the problem that why I want to start from zero again because I think I miss something)

anyway can I just changing from svn to git? I'll try after I come home after study. thank you, sir Dastgir Pojee

Edited by purityz