Riyujohn

H>Item Script.

Question

Hello everyone i'm a newbie using a Hercules i'm not familiar of the changes in Hercules.

Anyone can help me about this i'm really grateful & appreciate your help and support 

Thank you .  ;)

PROBLEM: When i use Box of Storm,Cursed Water & Elemental converters i turn into STONE i don't know why. because in my OLD SVN using eAthena/rAthena it works. when i use the item the icon is display in the right side of the screen. 

Here's the script..

12032,Box_Of_Storm,Box of Storms,11,1000,,20,,,,,0xFFFFFFFF,7,2,,,,,,{ sc_start SC_WATERWEAPON,180000,1; delitem 12032,1; },{},{}
12020,Water_Of_Darkness,Cursed Water,11,2,,30,,,,,0xFFFFFFFF,7,2,,,,,,{ sc_start SC_SHADOWWEAPON,180000,1; delitem 12020,1; },{},{}
12114,Elemental_Fire,Elemental Converter,11,2,,10,,,,,0xFFFFFFFF,7,2,,,,,,{ sc_start SC_FIREWEAPON,180000,1; delitem 12114,1; },{},{}
12115,Elemental_Water,Elemental Converter,11,2,,10,,,,,0xFFFFFFFF,7,2,,,,,,{ sc_start SC_WATERWEAPON,180000,1; delitem 12115,1; },{},{}
12116,Elemental_Earth,Elemental Converter,11,2,,10,,,,,0xFFFFFFFF,7,2,,,,,,{ sc_start SC_EARTHWEAPON,180000,1; delitem 12116,1; },{},{}
12117,Elemental_Wind,Elemental Converter,11,2,,10,,,,,0xFFFFFFFF,7,2,,,,,,{ sc_start SC_WINDWEAPON,180000,1; delitem 12117,1; },{},{}

all i want is when i use the Box of Storms,Cursed Water,Converters the icon is display in the right side .

ADVANCE THANK YOU  ;) 

Edited by Riyujohn

2 answers to this question

We made a cleanup of status names so that our emulator has more resemblance to Aegis official server. This has led to some changes on the SC_ names in db/const.txt. If you want to see all of them, I've made an online comparation  of these lists (new vs old names) as of July 27th which is still mostly up to date.

Your statuses:

SC_FIREWEAPONSC_WATERWEAPONSC_WINDWEAPONSC_EARTHWEAPON

Are now called:

SC_PROPERTYFIRESC_PROPERTYWATERSC_PROPERTYWINDSC_PROPERTYGROUND

By checking that list. Just note that if you try to use a SC_ name that it's not in that list (the new ones) it'll default to 0, which you can see it's SC_STONE which means Stone Curse.

We made a cleanup of status names so that our emulator has more resemblance to Aegis official server. This has led to some changes on the SC_ names in db/const.txt. If you want to see all of them, I've made an online comparation  of these lists (new vs old names) as of July 27th which is still mostly up to date.

Your statuses:

SC_FIREWEAPONSC_WATERWEAPONSC_WINDWEAPONSC_EARTHWEAPON

Are now called:

SC_PROPERTYFIRESC_PROPERTYWATERSC_PROPERTYWINDSC_PROPERTYGROUND

By checking that list. Just note that if you try to use a SC_ name that it's not in that list (the new ones) it'll default to 0, which you can see it's SC_STONE which means Stone Curse.

thanks sir it works .  :D