hadiesyafiq

Official cash shop change use zeny

Question

Hi all my brothers...long time not post any of questions,hope all of you fine and good as always...

Ok my question is how can I change existing official cash shop on upper right corner to use zeny not use cash points or kafraPoints

I already try to modify on clif.c from cash points to status.zeny,in cash shop it count zeny but when I buy it didn't effect the zeny...zeny not deducted after buy...can someone teach me what I need to change?

IMG-20240526-WA0003.jpg

2 answers to this question

I can't give much details, but will give you some ideas:

Most likely you have changed the part that sends the data from server to client, (clif->something), but once the player clicks something in the client, client tells the server the items it is buying, and server needs to process it. At that time, the code are probably still looking for cash.

So it is like you are telling a lie to the client saying it they have N amount of cash (where N is Zeny) but once it tries to pay you go "hmm you don't have all that money -- because you are now looking for their cash"

The communication from client to server also starts at clif.c, but those will be in clif->ParseXXX functions. You are probably missing this part.

If you can't find which parse function is being used just by looking at their names, you can use packetlogger plugin (see staff plugins repo in hercules org) to log the packets coming and from their ID you can get to the right parse function.

Hope this helps

On 6/3/2024 at 6:43 AM, KirieZ said:

I can't give much details, but will give you some ideas:

Most likely you have changed the part that sends the data from server to client, (clif->something), but once the player clicks something in the client, client tells the server the items it is buying, and server needs to process it. At that time, the code are probably still looking for cash.

So it is like you are telling a lie to the client saying it they have N amount of cash (where N is Zeny) but once it tries to pay you go "hmm you don't have all that money -- because you are now looking for their cash"

The communication from client to server also starts at clif.c, but those will be in clif->ParseXXX functions. You are probably missing this part.

If you can't find which parse function is being used just by looking at their names, you can use packetlogger plugin (see staff plugins repo in hercules org) to log the packets coming and from their ID you can get to the right parse function.

Hope this helps

TQ for reply,yup I search it but I don't know which part that will deduct zeny..