Sign in to follow this  
Nameless2you

08/28/2013 kRO Maintenance

※ May contain interpretation errors!!

■ Inspection Time 

- Servers: 02:30 to 08:30 (Spain time)

Common Patch:

- Summer event is now ended.
- Ring with angel's balloon event is now ended. [! There's a mistake on the original text so chances are this is quite inaccurate]
-> Event is ended, so 11th anniversary coins will be removed along with the NPC that changes it for prizes after the maintenance ends, so please exchange your coins before it starts.
- Malangdo party event is now ended.
-> All items and NPCs related to it will be removed.
- [Headless Mule] monster's sprite is changed.
Ziu note: They now use jRO's sprite.
Pic: 28082013a.jpg (Text: Before --> After)

Mains Servers:

- Oboro skill fixed: Errors on [Distorted Crescent] skill effects will be fixed.
- Oboro/Kagerou skill fixed: Fixed errors on [Cross Slash] skill effects.
- Oboro skill modified: Now [Ominous Moonlight] skill is affected by [Dispell].
- Kagerou skill fixed: Fixed stay time of [illusion-Shock] skill.
- Shadow Chaser skill fixed: Fixed an error on the damage dealt by [Deadly Infection] skill.
- Fixed an error when you tried to use skills that consume gemstones over a Land Protector and these gemstones weren't consumed.- Oboro skill fixed: Cuando el daño exparcido por la habilidad [Moonlight Fantasy] cerca del objetivo despues de recivir daño mágico era siempre el mismo y ahora se verá afectado por el nivel de la habilidad [Moonlight Fantasy].
- Oboro skill fixed: Damage spread by [Moonlight Fantasy] skill around the target after getting magic damage was always the same. Now It'll depend on [Moonlight Fantasy] skill level.
- Ranger skill modified: Modified [Claymore Trap] and [blast Mine] effects so that they won't reflect any damage when you're under [Moonlight Fantasy] skill effect.
- Due to RWC preliminaries, Baphomet server will have a 20% exp and drop bonus.
 -> Lapse: from 28/08/2013 until 04/09/2013 maintenance.

Sakray Server:

- Fixed an error on the Clown Alphoccio and Gypsy Trentini cards effect icons, which overlayed each other.
- Genetic skill fixed: Now you can't use [illusion Doping] skill on enemies on the other side of a wall.
- Fixed an error with Cannon Ball projectiles, which didn't properly apply their elemental attribute damage.
- Oboro skill fixed: [Moonlight Fantasy] skill, which reflects damage to units nearby, has been modified so that it now also damages magic damage.
- Blacksmith skill fixed: Fixed [Hilt Binding] skill, which didn't apply ATK bonus properly.
- Sage/Professor/Sorcerer skill fixed: Fixed an error with damage dealt by [spider Web] skill when you were hit by it. [! WHAT? SPIDER WEB DEALING DAMAGE!?]
- [Double Attack] skill added by item bonus will now also work on bows.
- Fixed an error with the item [Red Lantern] which could crash the client by an unexpected error when your SP decreased.

Translator notes: 
The translation may be inaccurate at some points but I tried my best.
Dates are in European format: day/month/year;
Times are in Spanish time zone (GMT+1 plus +1 DST correction, resulting in GMT+2).
Remember that [!] marked lines mean stronger possibility of inaccurate translation because I couldn't figure out an exact meaning for that. Also, text inside square brackets at the end of a sentences are just polite guesses I make from the patch.
I might make some mistakes writing, sorry for these but this is just a quick translation (better than GTranslate) just to make you aware of the changes on kRO!

Big thanks to Ziu for the time and skills it takes to translate kRO patches from Korean to Spanish!
Credits to jaBote for the translation.