Sign in to follow this  
khenma

Questions in one post ^_^

Question

Hi guys,

May I know how/where to:

a.) To set the rewards for each guild leaders when they got One or Castles.?

b.) To set the limit for each stats.

c.) To change the max base level, job level, hp, sp, zeny.

d.) change the weapon slot? and be able to see it in game how many slots do an item have.

Ex. before changing item database > Sleipnir [0]

after changing item data base > I should see it like this> Sleipnir [4]

but in my case when I change it still I see it in game like this>>Sleipnir [0] but 4 cards can be put now.

(sorry for my English ) ^_^

Edited by khenma

18 answers to this question

a) That's is due to the fact you're using Euphy's WoE setter, not your client. If so, you can easily change the reward to the one you want this NPC line: npc/custom/woe_controller.txt, line 70

Change it to the item ID you want to give, and the amount of them you want the guildmasters to get.  Follow the instructions some lines before that configuration ;)

b ) Finished! ;)

c) Hmm, I didn't find that someone did put a cap on the server side. Try changing the MAX_LEVEL definition from src/map/map.h, line 39 to a higher value. Remember that every time you make changes inside /src, you have to recompile so that these changes will take effect.

d) Then it's an issue of the client side only. Try to find the file that manages your item data on the client. According to the Client Side Translation project posted here in Hercules (topic link), it's stored on the System/itemInfo.lua (or .lub, doesn't matter) file. Set the slotCount parameter for each item you want to change to a value between 0 and 4.

Hope this completes the help!

a.) do you mean each guild leader? even they don't own/get the castle??

answer:

b.) open player.conf and find this

max_parameter
change it to whatever you want

c.)to change max base/job level go to your db then pre-re(if your using pre renewal) or re(if your using renewal) then open job_exp.txt and edit the max base and job level there.

d.) you need to edit the itemslotcounttable.txt

answer:

max_parameter

c.)to change max base/job level go to your db then pre-re(if your using pre renewal) or re(if your using renewal) then open job_exp.txt and edit the max base and job level there.

A) yes each guild leader only, and only when they own castle only.. if they don't have castle then there's no reward for the guild leader

B)-D) ok ill check

answer:

max_parameter

a.) waiting

b.) unable to change to max level 500.. <min Lv.:  max lvl 150!> defaulting to 99

is it possible to change it to lvl 500

c.) why I don't have job_exp.txt in pre-re and re folders.. only job_db.txt I have

d) I change already in itemslotcountable.txt but when I relog.. nothing happens. still >>You received Combat knife 1  NOT Combat knife [4]

Edited by khenma

a) This is kinda complicated. If you want the guild leader to receive items after a WoE you'd better save the owner guild's IDs during the WoE to be used after that or either do some weird tricks with the getcastledata script command. Then, once you've got the guild ID, simply get their guild master (via getguildmaster) and give him the reward.

b ) Max player stats are defined in conf/battle/player.conf as said.

c) Max base and job levels are defined in db/re/exp.txt for renewal servers or db/pre-re/exp.txt for pre-renewal servers. You can get how these work by reading the small documentation there.

d) You should change itemslotcounttable.txt if your client is 2012-04-10 or earlier or your data/cskroption.lub (or iteminfo.lua or whatever it is named, I'm not good on this) for clients later than that, and you'd also have to change your db/re/item_db.txt or db/pre-re/item_db.txt (depending on reneral or pre-renewal), plus your db/item_db2.txt if you have custom items. They all have a Slot parameter in there you need to change for making the items have 4 slots. If you use SQL item DBs on your servers, then your item DBs are on your SQL database, not on the db/ folder

Hope I've helped.

a) This is kinda complicated. If you want the guild leader to receive items after a WoE you'd better save the owner guild's IDs during the WoE to be used after that or either do some weird tricks with the getcastledata script command. Then, once you've got the guild ID, simply get their guild master (via getguildmaster) and give him the reward.

b ) Max player stats are defined in conf/battle/player.conf as said.

c) Max base and job levels are defined in db/re/exp.txt for renewal servers or db/pre-re/exp.txt for pre-renewal servers. You can get how these work by reading the small documentation there.

d) You should change itemslotcounttable.txt if your client is 2012-04-10 or earlier or your data/cskroption.lub (or iteminfo.lua or whatever it is named, I'm not good on this) for clients later than that, and you'd also have to change your db/re/item_db.txt or db/pre-re/item_db.txt (depending on reneral or pre-renewal), plus your db/item_db2.txt if you have custom items. They all have a Slot parameter in there you need to change for making the items have 4 slots. If you use SQL item DBs on your servers, then your item DBs are on your SQL database, not on the db/ folder

Hope I've helped.

a.) Hmmm I have 2013 08 07 client, and here the guild leaders automatically receives Recruit Seige Supply package which contains Woe Potions Blue and white (I think it is somewhat a reward for having owned a castle, one castle = 1 Supply package. I tried it when I owned 1 castle I automatically receive that. 

And what I want is to change that Supply package into maybe Coins Or trading cards

b.) im done with the stats. ^_^ /thx

c.) found it, but I'm a little bit confused with the parameters, I change only the base level 99 to 500 for all classes and job level 255, but when I login to the game, its max is 150 only for both base/job level

d.) im using 2013 08 07,  I will try to change both.

and what I mean is the item should appear Combat Knife [4] when I change the Slots.. sorry im talking only about how it appears to a player when the cursor points to the combat knife  ^_^

a) That's is due to the fact you're using Euphy's WoE setter, not your client. If so, you can easily change the reward to the one you want this NPC line: npc/custom/woe_controller.txt, line 70

Change it to the item ID you want to give, and the amount of them you want the guildmasters to get.  Follow the instructions some lines before that configuration ;)

b ) Finished! ;)

c) Hmm, I didn't find that someone did put a cap on the server side. Try changing the MAX_LEVEL definition from src/map/map.h, line 39 to a higher value. Remember that every time you make changes inside /src, you have to recompile so that these changes will take effect.

d) Then it's an issue of the client side only. Try to find the file that manages your item data on the client. According to the Client Side Translation project posted here in Hercules (topic link), it's stored on the System/itemInfo.lua (or .lub, doesn't matter) file. Set the slotCount parameter for each item you want to change to a value between 0 and 4.

Hope this completes the help!

a.) Ah so, I thought its was something to do with the client ^_^. ill check hehe.

b.) we're done. Thanks.

c.) hmm recompile using sql?

d.) okay ill try to fix/find it.

Every time you change anything inside the /src folder, you must recompile if you want the changes to take effect. I don't know any exceptions to this.

Every time you change anything inside the /src folder, you must recompile if you want the changes to take effect. I don't know any exceptions to this.

okay,

additional question,

why I cant make a normal accounts even I change the group ip from 99 to 0

can you give me the proper way to create normal account

I don't get it. Could you please elaborate a bit more?

You mean the GM outfit? That's put on the client side, only some accounts will have the GM suit. If you make a new account entry from scratch you'll probabli not have the GM outfit.

I don't get it. Could you please elaborate a bit more?

You mean the GM outfit? That's put on the client side, only some accounts will have the GM suit. If you make a new account entry from scratch you'll probabli not have the GM outfit.

yeah your right its just the outfit... hmmm how to bring it to normal? because even the name is colored yellow.

but why they are inter change?

the group id with 99 or GM account ..... appears as normal outfit and names in white color as normal player ( which is suppose to be in a GM outfit)

and the group id with 0 Normal Account..... appears with GM outfit even name in yellow color.. ( which is suppose to be in a normal account outfit )

Edited by khenma

Either:

• Edit your data/clientinfo.xml so that your client will stop recognicing your account as GM account. Your clientinfo may be inside a GRF so maybe you'll be in need of using appropriate tools for it.
  • Make another account, if it isn't marked by your clientinfo.xml as GM, it will behave as normal.

For more information about your clientinfo.xml, you may see this Wiki entry.

Either:

• Edit your data/clientinfo.xml so that your client will stop recognicing your account as GM account. Your clientinfo may be inside a GRF so maybe you'll be in need of using appropriate tools for it.
  • Make another account, if it isn't marked by your clientinfo.xml as GM, it will behave as normal.

For more information about your clientinfo.xml, you may see this Wiki entry.

honestly I didn't get it.. what im going to edit in clientinfo.xml?

I'd better tell you on a live example. Could you please paste the content of your clientinfo.xml here?

Try to open it as plaintext, else it's possible you won't be able to open it.

I'd better tell you on a live example. Could you please paste the content of your clientinfo.xml here?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="euc-kr" ?><clientinfo>    <servicetype>korea</servicetype>    <servertype>primary</servertype>    <connection>        <display>TheodoreRO Server</display>        <desc>TheodoreRO Ragexe</desc>        <address>127.0.0.1</address>        <port>6900</port>        <version>30</version>        <langtype>0</langtype>        <balloon>TheodoreRO Ragexe</balloon>        <aid>			<admin>2000001</admin>			<admin>2000002</admin>			<admin>2000003</admin>			<admin>2000004</admin>			<admin>2000005</admin>			<admin>2000006</admin>			<admin>2000007</admin>			<admin>2000008</admin>			<admin>2000009</admin>			<admin>2000010</admin>			<admin>2000011</admin>			<admin>2000012</admin>			<admin>2000013</admin>			<admin>2000014</admin>			<admin>2000015</admin>			<admin>2000016</admin>			<admin>2000017</admin>			<admin>2000018</admin>			<admin>2000019</admin>			<admin>2000020</admin>		<loading>			<image>loading04.jpg</image>			<image>loading05.jpg</image>			<image>loading06.jpg</image>			<image>loading07.jpg</image>			<image>loading08.jpg</image>		</loading>        </aid>    </connection></clientinfo>
Edited by khenma

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="euc-kr" ?><clientinfo>    <servicetype>korea</servicetype>    <servertype>primary</servertype>    <connection>        <display>TheodoreRO Server</display>        <desc>TheodoreRO Ragexe</desc>        <address>127.0.0.1</address>        <port>6900</port>        <version>30</version>        <langtype>0</langtype>        <balloon>TheodoreRO Ragexe</balloon>        <aid>			<admin>2000001</admin>			<admin>2000002</admin>			<admin>2000003</admin>			<admin>2000004</admin>			<admin>2000005</admin>			<admin>2000006</admin>			<admin>2000007</admin>			<admin>2000008</admin>			<admin>2000009</admin>			<admin>2000010</admin>			<admin>2000011</admin>			<admin>2000012</admin>			<admin>2000013</admin>			<admin>2000014</admin>			<admin>2000015</admin>			<admin>2000016</admin>			<admin>2000017</admin>			<admin>2000018</admin>			<admin>2000019</admin>			<admin>2000020</admin>		<loading>			<image>loading04.jpg</image>			<image>loading05.jpg</image>			<image>loading06.jpg</image>			<image>loading07.jpg</image>			<image>loading08.jpg</image>		</loading>        </aid>    </connection></clientinfo>

SOLVED /no1 /thx

thanks.

yes it was not... thanks..

do u know the script for last man standing.. where people will join then... monsters will spawn and killing the people then the last man standing wins..in one small room.. i think its run for your life..

sorry i think im on the wrong section?

Edited by khenma