Sign in to follow this  
ThyroDree

Request NPC Script

Question

Can i request npc script that the npc requires/checks an item to go inside the map to start hunting. Like NPC Requires : Old Pick(Inventory Etc,.) and Alice Doll(Wearing) to Go Inside the map.

Please Help.

THANKS in ADVANCE :)

14 answers to this question

It works fine, but won't delete your pick. Here's a version that does:

-	script	Sample	-1,{	 OnPCLoadMapEvent:        getmapxy(.@map$, .@x, .@y, 0);		        if (.@map$ == "guild_vs3") {            if (!countitem(7318) || getequipid(1) != 5137) {                message strcharinfo(0),"You need to have an Alice Doll equipped and 1 Old Pick to proceed!";				                sleep2 1000;                warp "SavePoint", 0, 0;            }						delitem 7318, 1;			message strcharinfo(0), "1 Old Pick has been deleted from your inventory.";        }		        end;} guild_vs3	mapflag	loadevent

if ( countitem(7318) && getequipid(1) == 5137 ) {    // allow them to go to the map}
Edited by Patskie

if ( countitem(7318) && getequipid(1) == 5137 ) {    // allow them to go to the map}

can you make example npc script allows to go inside guild_vs3 but need to wear a Alice Doll and Needs an Old Pick. 

Sorry. Newbie :(

prontera,150,150,0	script	Sample	100,{	if ( countitem(7318) && getequipid(1) == 5137 ) {		// allow them to go to the map		warp "guild_vs3",0,0;		end;	}}

-	script	Sample	-1,{	OnPCLoadMapEvent:		getmapxy(.@map$,.@x,.@y,0);		if ( .@map$ == "guild_vs3" ) {			if ( !countitem(7318) || getequipid(1) != 5137 ) {				message strcharinfo(0),"You need to have alice doll and old pick";				sleep2 2000;				warp "SavePoint",0,0;			}		}		end;}guild_vs3	mapflag	loadevent

1st script is for warper

2nd script is a checker

Edited by Patskie

prontera,150,150,0	script	Sample	100,{	if ( countitem(7318) && getequipid(1) == 5137 ) {		// allow them to go to the map		warp "guild_vs3",0,0;		end;	}}

THANKS! :) I'll try this. but how can i add if a player talks to npc and don't have the required items, the npc says: You Need Alice Doll and Old Pick to Go inside. 1x Old Pick Item will removed by the npc, because used it to go into guild_vs3. but Alice Doll remains.

Edited by venomxxvii

Add this line before warping them to the map:

delitem 7318, 1;

how can i use that script ?  :(  i don't know how  please help [Newbie]

prontera,150,150,0    script    Sample    100,{    if ( countitem(7318) && getequipid(1) == 5137 ) {		// allow them to go to the map		delitem 7318, 1;		warp "guild_vs3",0,0;		end;    }}

prontera,150,150,0    script    Sample    100,{    if ( countitem(7318) && getequipid(1) == 5137 ) {		// allow them to go to the map		delitem 7318, 1;		warp "guild_vs3",0,0;		end;    }}

then what is this sir?

- script Sample -1,{

OnPCLoadMapEvent:

getmapxy(.@map$,.@x,.@y,0);

if ( .@map$ == "guild_vs3" ) {

if ( !countitem(7318) || getequipid(1) != 5137 ) {

message strcharinfo(0),"You need to have alice doll and old pick";

sleep2 2000;

warp "SavePoint",0,0;

}

}

end;

}

guild_vs3 mapflag loadevent

That kicks you out of the map "guild_vs3" and sends you to your save point if you don't have item 7318 in your inventory or item 5137 equipped. I recommend you use the other script; don't use both.

That kicks you out of the map "guild_vs3" and sends you to your save point if you don't have item 7318 in your inventory or item 5137 equipped. I recommend you use the other script; don't use both.

how can i make the script checker work?

It works fine, but won't delete your pick. Here's a version that does:

-	script	Sample	-1,{	 OnPCLoadMapEvent:        getmapxy(.@map$, .@x, .@y, 0);		        if (.@map$ == "guild_vs3") {            if (!countitem(7318) || getequipid(1) != 5137) {                message strcharinfo(0),"You need to have an Alice Doll equipped and 1 Old Pick to proceed!";				                sleep2 1000;                warp "SavePoint", 0, 0;            }						delitem 7318, 1;			message strcharinfo(0), "1 Old Pick has been deleted from your inventory.";        }		        end;} guild_vs3	mapflag	loadevent

Done! THANKS! Can you teach me how to add timer? like you can only stay inside  for 10mins

Change :

sleep2 1000; 

to :

sleep2 600000;

If you want them to stay for 10 minutes

Edited by Patskie