Sign in to follow this  
kyeme

Requesting joinwaitingroom <3

Question

I would like to request script commands that can make me automatically join in chatrooms if i use this command.

example : joinwaitingroom <npc name>

Thanks in advance! :)

18 answers to this question

Yes sir, even if im not near the NPC (or im other maps/location) :)

Edited by kyeme

yes totally possible o-o like uh i'll show a example editing a existent command oo (didnt test btw)

BUILDIN_FUNC(delwaitingroom){	struct npc_data* nd;	if( script_hasdata(st,2) )		nd = npc_name2id(script_getstr(st, 2));	else		nd = (struct npc_data *)map_id2bl(st->oid);	if( nd != NULL )		chat_deletenpcchat(nd);	return 0;}
to
BUILDIN_FUNC(delwaitingroom){	struct npc_data* nd;TBL_PC *sd = script_rid2sd(st);	if( script_hasdata(st,2) ) /* string is npc name that holds the chat */		nd = npc_name2id(script_getstr(st, 2));	else /* assume the chat room is in this invoking npc */		nd = (struct npc_data *)map_id2bl(st->oid);	if( nd != NULL && nd->chat_id ) {chat_joinchat(sd, nd->chat_id, NULL);}	return 0;}
let me know if you have any problems o:

yes totally possible o-o like uh i'll show a example editing a existent command oo (didnt test btw)

BUILDIN_FUNC(delwaitingroom){	struct npc_data* nd;	if( script_hasdata(st,2) )		nd = npc_name2id(script_getstr(st, 2));	else		nd = (struct npc_data *)map_id2bl(st->oid);	if( nd != NULL )		chat_deletenpcchat(nd);	return 0;}
to
BUILDIN_FUNC(delwaitingroom){	struct npc_data* nd;TBL_PC *sd = script_rid2sd(st);	if( script_hasdata(st,2) ) /* string is npc name that holds the chat */		nd = npc_name2id(script_getstr(st, 2));	else /* assume the chat room is in this invoking npc */		nd = (struct npc_data *)map_id2bl(st->oid);	if( nd != NULL && nd->chat_id ) {chat_joinchat(sd, nd->chat_id, NULL);}	return 0;}
let me know if you have any problems o:

Thanks Sir i will try this. Btw what script command that i will use?

My sample:

-	script	atcmd_joinchatroom	-1,{OnInit:	bindatcmd "joinchatroom",strnpcinfo(3)+"::OnAtcommand";	end;OnAtcommand:	"what script command";	end;} 
Edited by kyeme

any o-o you can create a new one and input that code or throw it into a existent

Ok ive got it.

Sir in the 

BUILDIN_DEF(waitingroom,"si?????"),BUILDIN_DEF(delwaitingroom,"?"), 

Mine is joinwaitingroom, I dont know what to put here.. xD

Edited by kyeme

ahh in chat.c find

if( cd == NULL || cd->bl.type != BL_CHAT || cd->bl.m != sd->bl.m || sd->state.vending || sd->state.buyingstore || sd->chatID || ((cd->owner->type == BL_NPC) ? cd->users+1 : cd->users) >= cd->limit )	{		clif->joinchatfail(sd,0);		return 0;	}
replace with
	if( cd == NULL || cd->bl.type != BL_CHAT || sd->state.vending || sd->state.buyingstore || sd->chatID || ((cd->owner->type == BL_NPC) ? cd->users+1 : cd->users) >= cd->limit )	{		clif->joinchatfail(sd,0);		return 0;	}

And when im away from the NPC, the commands are working but i dont have a chatroom box.

Sorry for late post.

aaaah i see why ._. well this just got complicated Xd would need to make the command spawn a fake chatroom in player sight in order for it to be fully functional and doing that is quite troublesome :| mhmm

i think i thought of some lazy but fast way to go around the issue o-o moving the chat rooms source npc quickly to the players sight, open the chatroom and move it back to its original location D: would that be acceptable?

Nice idea, . . how can i do that.. What script commands.. xD

Oppss im requesting too much. Sorry..

Request Solved xD

Thanks for the help Sir Ind! :)

Edited by Mhalicot

the movenpc command for some reason is restricted to the same map the npc is in o__O hu well its sort of late for me D:~ i'll think of something as i sleep +__+