Sign in to follow this  
darkxxcrow

EDP Pre-renewal

Question

I just started a Pre-renewal server with Hercules, and a few days after opening, we notice that the Enchant Deadly Poison doesn't act as it should...

EDP in Pre-renewal should change the weapon and armor's ATK by 400% right?

In Renewal Im not sure, but as the source says:

/// under renewal mode:///  - damage is NOT increased by 400%///  - it does NOT affect grimtooth///  - weapon and status ATK are increased

So i think it's using renewal source...

Maybe (And probably) This setting is what i am missing, cause I had to set it up quickly And i forgot to uncomment one line.

//#define DISABLE_RENEWAL#ifndef DISABLE_RENEWAL

Is that the reason? Because I have players online and I don't want to make them wait me recompile...

EDIT: Oh! by the way, I have every Renewal "#define" commented into renewal.h, even the "DISABLE_RENEWAL" u.u

Thanks

Edited by darkxxcrow

6 answers to this question

In that case this are what you need to disable.

#define DISABLE_RENEWAL // <-- try to uncomment.//#define RENEWAL//#define RENEWAL_CAST//#define RENEWAL_DROP//#define RENEWAL_EXP//#define RENEWAL_LVDMG//#define RENEWAL_EDP // <-- Disabled//#define RENEWAL_ASPD

then recompile your server.

In that case this are what you need to disable.

#define DISABLE_RENEWAL // <-- try to uncomment.//#define RENEWAL//#define RENEWAL_CAST//#define RENEWAL_DROP//#define RENEWAL_EXP//#define RENEWAL_LVDMG//#define RENEWAL_EDP // <-- Disabled//#define RENEWAL_ASPD

then recompile your server.

to me ive already done this and no effect,,its always bugging me to this msge "buildin_setbattleflag: battle_config flag 'exp/job/dropitem_rate_common'

could you please help me how will i fix this?

Edited by jackel2014