Sign in to follow this  
N e s s

moon star

Question

why is that my moon star costume is not showing in client 20120716ragexe? but in my previous client 2013 08 07ragexe it shows? how to fix this? can someone help me :) thanks in advance! :) and happy new year everyone! :

5 answers to this question

Moon star costume needed a special implementation that is simply not available at 20120716 ragexe. I don't know when it was implemented, but it was in this year, so you'll need a relatively recent 2013 client for making it work.

You can hex your way to make it work, but it'd be quite difficult I guess and if I was Neo I'd refuse to do that, so your best chance is getting a client that supports all of the animated headgears you'll want to use.

why are you downgrading your client anyways o_o ? First time i am hearing my previous client is newer :P

i just want my client have aura support :) but if it not possible to make my client support those spr act files. im gonna switch again no newer client :) i hope that someday you fix aura support in 2013 client sir Neo! :) happy new year sir! :)