Sign in to follow this  
telles0808

Custom NPCs by Telles0808

Later, I participated of the Fusion project, a txt emulator visionary for that year, them, I give up of RO to play WOW, and later family, work, etc.

Now I'm here to share some of my custom NPC Sprites, they are very, very, very olds, maybe 9 to 10 years old.

My_Avatar_by_telles0808.gif This was my Avatar for many Ragnarok Forums (this one is not too old).

Pecopeco_Vendor_by_telles0808.gifPeco Vendor, I did him to stay in the fields around the ant hell entrance, and did a huge quest for knights, where they where asked to proof their skills before gaining their Pecos!

Wick_bruxa_by_telles0808.gif The Bathory was a NPC where you was able to start a huge quest, aiming to reset your skills and status. The quest was about acquiring some ingredients with rare drops, and alcohol. The flavor was to terrible, making this drink a mind eraser! lol, I remember of adding another item, like a mint could bring more efficiency for the formula, giving you the chance of reset stats and skills at the same time!

Eagle_Seller_II_by_telles0808.gifEagle_Seller_by_telles0808.gif This was the Falcon Quest giver, where any hunter aiming to have a Falcon should finish his challenge.

And finally, one missed NPC, the server deleted it =( was the Merchant Cart quest giver.

Well, I think those NPCs are not only special for me, but they have their own story, knowledge and a huge of my soul into. So, feel free to use them as you desire, and if you feel my job is good enough to receive your thank you, please, feel free to drop here a comment =P