Yugosh

[ Req ] Npc Reward Player online

Question

master can i req script / npc player online?

ex. player online 1 or 2 hours get this item.

but player online more than 6 hour get this item.

a different reward thanks

sory my bad english :(

28 answers to this question

Hello again :)

Testing your script Annie, I have come into this weird behaviour.

Testing settings:

.sleeploop = 5000; // every 5 seconds

.tick = 6; // loop 6 times of 5 seconds == 30 seconds

.afk = 60; // default value : 2 = loop 2 times of 5 seconds (10 seconds) // value 60 = 300 seconds/5 minutes

end;

Testing procedure:

With a timer by my side, I'm being active for 30 seconds (moving around) and it works great; I m getting rewarded after 30 seconds.

The tick system is working good until after "being active" for 15 seconds I intentionally logged off and in again:

Moving around again, I'm then getting rewarded more than I should since I got rewarded 3 times within 30 seconds...

Am I wrong to think that the previous activity somehow stacked its rewards with the rewards of the new session (when I re-logged) ?

Not sure my question was understandable, sorry about that if it's not.

Anyways, can you confirm (or make sure) in case someone who has been tagged as idle/@at/Jailed, gets his timer back to zero.

For instance; if someone plays for  54 minutes but is AFK for 5 minutes; then  his timer goes back to zero and that person will have to play another full hour (60 minutes) in order to get his reward.

(using this example, I feel like your script does like this : I play 54 minutes and afk 5/10/15/XXX minutes...When I m active again I only have to play 6 minutes to get the reward.)

Thanks Annie and don't hesitate to let me know if my explanations were a bit too obscur, hehe.

Edited by Adam

your explanation is much better than someone that I don't want to mention, so no worry

Am I wrong to think that the previous activity somehow stacked its rewards with the rewards of the new session (when I re-logged) ?

if you relog, the counting will start from 0 instead of from the previous session

so let say if the player has been walking around for 4 minutes, and then disconnected

actually just 1 more minute, he will gain the reward

but my script, if he is disconnected, he has to move around for 5 minutes again (instead of just 1 minute more) to gain the prize

so ...

if relog, the counter starts back to 0

Anyways, can you confirm (or make sure) in case someone who has been tagged as idle/@at/Jailed, gets his timer back to zero.

my script, the variable is set with .@scope variable

if the player has been jailed, the script will hits the end; command

means, the counter will turn into 0 when jailed, and have to relog to start again

For instance; if someone plays for  54 minutes but is AFK for 5 minutes; then  his timer goes back to zero and that person will have to play another full hour (60 minutes) in order to get his reward.

yeah ... I didn't know what is the behavior you want, so I do it that way

if you don't like it, just comment this line

if ( .@afk >= .afk && ( .@afk % .afk == 0 ) ) {				dispbottom "you have afk for "+( .@afk * .sleeploop / 1000 )+" seconds";//				.@tick = 0; // <-- comment this line so the .@tick counter remains, not reset			}

Alright Annie, thanks for keeping in touch and updated with something you created, very appreciated.