Question

Hello everyone!

I am not good in C :c

Can you help me to create custom mapflag to disable sit / stand for some maps?

Thank you for any help.

7 answers to this question

As it is now it isn't compatible, most places that were changed have things that are only available in Hercules, if you need it to be compatible with eAthena just provide a revision number and I'll 'convert' this diff to it.

Thank you! eAthena rev. 15234

I think there is need to add some checks for flag in clif_sitting / clif_standing functions, right?

There's no need to do that, all sitting requests pass trough ActionRequest_sub.

Here is the new diff: http://pastebin.com/uMgV81Db

Note that can_sit_anywhere is the minimum gm lvl to sit anywhere. Haven't tested this diff in-game, but there where no build errors.

I coded it for you:

http://pastebin.com/fSPpQgBb

Just do the changes that are depicted in this diff file, save and rebuild your map-server.

I've also added a new group setting:

can_sit_anywhere
Just add it to all groups that can bypass 'nositting' restrictions.

Oh, and only player controlled sitting is blocked (e.g. using insert), i.e. if a skill makes a player sit, it'll still do that even with the mapflag enabled, ok?

Regards.

I coded it for you:

http://pastebin.com/fSPpQgBb

Just do the changes that are depicted in this diff file, save and rebuild your map-server.

I've also added a new group setting:

can_sit_anywhere
Just add it to all groups that can bypass 'nositting' restrictions.

Oh, and only player controlled sitting is blocked (e.g. using insert), i.e. if a skill makes a player sit, it'll still do that even with the mapflag enabled, ok?

Regards.

Thank you very much, Pan! This is what I need.

One more question: Is it compatible with eAthena code? 

As it is now it isn't compatible, most places that were changed have things that are only available in Hercules, if you need it to be compatible with eAthena just provide a revision number and I'll 'convert' this diff to it.

I think there is need to add some checks for flag in clif_sitting / clif_standing functions, right? 

There's no need to do that, all sitting requests pass trough ActionRequest_sub.

Here is the new diff: http://pastebin.com/uMgV81Db

Note that can_sit_anywhere is the minimum gm lvl to sit anywhere. Haven't tested this diff in-game, but there where no build errors.

Thank you, Pan. I will test it soon!