Sign in to follow this  
Hadeszeus

Require certain amount of DEX before card affects

Question

6 answers to this question

What about checking the name of the item equip? instead of checking the card?

I tried this but its not working either..

Script:	<" if(readparam(bDex) > 72 && getequipname(8) = "of Bigmouth" && getequipname(128) = "of Bigmouth") {		bonus bVariableCastrate,-100;		}		else {		bonus bVariableCastrate,-30;		}	">

This is an incorrect string comparison (it'd be an incorrect numerical comparison as well):

getequipname(8) = "of Bigmouth"

A proper comparison would be:

getequipname(8) == "of Bigmouth" 

In any case, this check wouldn't work at all for the purpose intended.

Check if two of the card is equipped:

if(readparam(bDex) < 72 || isequippedcnt(Berzebub_Card) < 2) {	bonus bVariableCastrate, -30;} else {	bonus bVariableCastrate, -30 * isequippedcnt(Berzebub_Card);}

However, I'd just write it like this:

if(readparam(bDex) < 72) {	bonus bVariableCastrate, -30;} else {	bonus bVariableCastrate, -30 * isequippedcnt(Berzebub_Card);}

or like this:

bonus bVariableCastrate, readparam(bDex) < 72 ? -30 : -30 * isequippedcnt(Berzebub_Card);

This effect multiplies the rate at which Berzebub Card takes effect according to the amount of Berzebub Cards they have equipped - but only if the player's DEX reads 72 or higher.

• 1 Berzebub card is -30%
  • 2 Berzebub cards is -60%
  • 3 Berzebub cards is -90%

...and so on; if (for some reason) you could equip more than three, the effect's rate would increase in increments of -30.

something like this :P

{	Id: 4145	AegisName: "Berzebub_Card"	Name: "Berzebub Card"	Type: 6	Buy: 20	Weight: 10	Loc: 136	Script: <"		if(readparam(bDex) > 150 && countitem(4145) > 1) // if dex higher than 150 and card count higher than 1, gives -50 else gives -30		{			bonus bVariableCastrate,-50;		}		bonus bVariableCastrate,-30;	">},

wrote on the fly :P

{	Id: 4145	AegisName: "Berzebub_Card"	Name: "Berzebub Card"	Type: 6	Buy: 20	Weight: 10	Loc: 136	Script: <"		if(readparam(bDex) > 150 && countitem(4145) > 1) // if dex higher than 150 and card count higher than 1, gives -50 else gives -30		{			bonus bVariableCastrate,-50;		}		bonus bVariableCastrate,-30;	">},

Should probably throw that else in there; currently, you'll get -30 no matter what lol

Should probably throw that else in there; currently, you'll get -30 no matter what lol

This script work if I have 2 Berze in my inventory + 2 berze compounded on 2 ACCESSORY.

But if the 2 Berze is inside the ACCESSORIES without 2 cards in my inventory it doent work.

The script only check the BERZE in my inventory not in my equipped items.

if(readparam(bDex) > 72 && countitem(4145) > 1) // if dex higher than 150 and card count higher than 1, gives -50 else gives -30		{			bonus bVariableCastrate,-100;		}		else {		bonus bVariableCastrate,-30;		} 
Edited by Hadeszeus

What about checking the name of the item equip? instead of checking the card?

I tried this but its not working either..

Script:	<" if(readparam(bDex) > 72 && getequipname(8) = "of Bigmouth" && getequipname(128) = "of Bigmouth") {		bonus bVariableCastrate,-100;		}		else {		bonus bVariableCastrate,-30;		}	">